Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
i know, another one of these threads, but if I’m going to ask anyone it’d be you guys.
Is leadership that important in terms of residency chances?
I’m expecting to graduate with a fairly high gpa, several club memberships but I can’t seem to nail down a leadership spot. I should say I was selected for a internship position at a prestigious hospital where I’m currently spending my time at when not in school.
Will not having a leadership position really eliminate my residency chances?
Like my drink, give it to me straight.
Is leadership that important in terms of residency chances?
I’m expecting to graduate with a fairly high gpa, several club memberships but I can’t seem to nail down a leadership spot. I should say I was selected for a internship position at a prestigious hospital where I’m currently spending my time at when not in school.
Will not having a leadership position really eliminate my residency chances?
Like my drink, give it to me straight.