Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
First of all, I've enjoyed Medical School, except for the stress of Step 1, which has kind of ruined the last half of 2nd year for me.
So, I pose the question, which was your least favorite year of Medical School? Or if you don't know how to answer that because you haven't been through all 4 years, which year do you think will be your least favorite?
I was going to do the poll and ask what year was your favorite, but I thought 4th year would just get all the votes. 🙂
So, I pose the question, which was your least favorite year of Medical School? Or if you don't know how to answer that because you haven't been through all 4 years, which year do you think will be your least favorite?
I was going to do the poll and ask what year was your favorite, but I thought 4th year would just get all the votes. 🙂
I found 4th year to be waaaay overrated. Maybe it was fun for those people who applied back when residency wasn't insanely competitive, and when it was "ok" to apply to only 7-8 programs and the pre-interview dinners truly were optional. I hated the pre-interview dinners, but I'm not very good at small talk or schmoozing. Interview season was a confusing, expensive blur. And, by the time it's all over, it's almost time to be an intern. 