Leave it blank or fill it in??

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

Sefuro

15+ Year Member
20+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hey everyone,

For parts of the AADSAS online application in which there are no R (required)designated, is it better to fill it in even though it's optional or to leave it blank?

Thanks!

Harvey

Members don't see this ad.

I'm pretty much filling out everything. Unless you have a really good NOT to fill it in, I would just go ahead and do it.

there were these weird questions like : City Code and country code and at first I wanted to fill it in and I typed in my area code, but then i realized they can get that from my phone number and below the field it stated "non us 999" I didn't know if it mean't that if you weren't a us citzen you entered 999 or all non-us people filled that form in. I just left it blank. I mean i'm a us citizen no need to fill that in. What did y'all do for that question?

DesiDentist

Members don't see this ad :)
city code and country code are for non US phone numbers. If you have a US phone number you don't need to fill it in because calls within the US do not need them.

Thanks for the input guyz! I appreciate it.