1. Dismiss Notice
  2. Guest, be sure to check out How To Get Into Dental School, our free downloadable PDF with step-by-step details for dental school applicants!
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Dismiss Notice
  4. Download free Tapatalk for iPhone or Tapatalk for Android for your phone and follow the SDN forums with push notifications.
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
Visit Interview Feedback to view and submit interview information.

Leave it blank or fill it in??

Discussion in 'Pre-Dental' started by Sefuro, Jun 5, 2002.

1. Sefuro

Sefuro Junior Member

Hey everyone,

For parts of the AADSAS online application in which there are no R (required)designated, is it better to fill it in even though it's optional or to leave it blank?

Thanks!

Harvey

2. Note: SDN Members do not see this ad.

3. Pebbs

Pebbs Member
    7+ Year Member

I'm pretty much filling out everything. Unless you have a really good NOT to fill it in, I would just go ahead and do it.

4. DesiDentist

DesiDentist G. S. Khurana, DMD, MBA
    Moderator Emeritus Exhibitor 10+ Year Member

Dentist
    there were these weird questions like : City Code and country code and at first I wanted to fill it in and I typed in my area code, but then i realized they can get that from my phone number and below the field it stated "non us 999" I didn't know if it mean't that if you weren't a us citzen you entered 999 or all non-us people filled that form in. I just left it blank. I mean i'm a us citizen no need to fill that in. What did y'all do for that question?

DesiDentist

5. GTchick

GTchick Senior Member
    7+ Year Member

city code and country code are for non US phone numbers. If you have a US phone number you don't need to fill it in because calls within the US do not need them.

6. Sefuro

Sefuro Junior Member

Thanks for the input guyz! I appreciate it.