SDN members see fewer ads and full resolution images. Join our non-profit community!

Leave it blank or fill it in??

Discussion in 'Pre-Dental' started by Sefuro, Jun 5, 2002.

1. Sefuro

Sefuro Junior Member

Sep 8, 2001
    Hey everyone,

For parts of the AADSAS online application in which there are no R (required)designated, is it better to fill it in even though it's optional or to leave it blank?

Thanks!

Harvey

2. SDN Members don't see this ad. About the ads.
  3. Pebbs

Pebbs Member 7+ Year Member

Oct 11, 2001
    So Cal
    I'm pretty much filling out everything. Unless you have a really good NOT to fill it in, I would just go ahead and do it.

4. DesiDentist

DesiDentist G. S. Khurana, DMD, MBA Moderator Emeritus Exhibitor 10+ Year Member

Jul 21, 2001
    Washington, DC
    SDN Exhibitor
    there were these weird questions like : City Code and country code and at first I wanted to fill it in and I typed in my area code, but then i realized they can get that from my phone number and below the field it stated "non us 999" I didn't know if it mean't that if you weren't a us citzen you entered 999 or all non-us people filled that form in. I just left it blank. I mean i'm a us citizen no need to fill that in. What did y'all do for that question?

DesiDentist

5. GTchick

GTchick Senior Member 7+ Year Member

Dec 12, 2001
    Philadelphia
    city code and country code are for non US phone numbers. If you have a US phone number you don't need to fill it in because calls within the US do not need them.

6. Sefuro

Sefuro Junior Member

Sep 8, 2001
    Thanks for the input guyz! I appreciate it.