Leaving the test center during scheduled breaks?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

finalpsychyear

7+ Year Member
Reaction score
Quick question for my significant other who is taking the exam next month. Dont' see anything mentioned about this.

1. are you allowed to leave the test center during your scheduled break time or are you confined to the testing center waiting area. I don't see why not as you are required to go through that thorough check in every time.

2. I am aware that you can't have a family member in the testing waiting room but in theory could you just go out to your car during some of your breaks if you had someone waiting in the parking lot?

I figured it would be nice to just walk out and get some sunshine and fresh air and a pep talk if needed.

Members don't see this ad.

Quick question for my significant other who is taking the exam next month. Dont' see anything mentioned about this.

1. are you allowed to leave the test center during your scheduled break time or are you confined to the testing center waiting area. I don't see why not as you are required to go through that thorough check in every time.

2. I am aware that you can't have a family member in the testing waiting room but in theory could you just go out to your car during some of your breaks if you had someone waiting in the parking lot?

I figured it would be nice to just walk out and get some sunshine and fresh air and a pep talk if needed.
Yeah you def can

Reactions: 1 user
So it is completely legit if say I wait in the parking lot and my GF wants to take her scheduled breaks and comes outside and talk to me for a few min in the car?

Thanks again guys for answering. This will really calm her nerves.
yes I checked with prometric, even afternoon delights are ok, as long as its not in the test center of course. #sky rockets in flight