Lebanon Valley DPT

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

subiewrx

5+ Year Member
2+ Year Member
Reaction score
I applied to Lebanon valley a while ago and got a letter confirming they received everything they needed for admissions. I've called a couple times after that and they said that by March 1st I'd hear a decision by mail. Just wondering if anyone received any acceptance or rejection yet.

Members don't see this ad.

I haven't received any information regarding acceptance or rejection from LVC. I almost have a feeling they made a decision/sent out the letters on March 1st and we should be receiving the decision possibly this weekend. Hopefully both of us receive good news from Lebanon Valley.

Good luck!

I haven't received any information regarding acceptance or rejection from LVC. I almost have a feeling they made a decision/sent out the letters on March 1st and we should be receiving the decision possibly this weekend. Hopefully both of us receive good news from Lebanon Valley.

Good luck!
I see. They made it sound like we'd receive something in the mail by march 1st. Do you know how competitive it is to get in? I know a year or 2 ago they weren't accepting applicants because a lot of the students that were in their 3+3 program didn't drop out so there wasn't enough seats for transfer students. My stats aren't the greatest so I'm a little worried as this is one of the 2 schools I have left to hear from.

Members don't see this ad :)
While LVC required cumulative and pre-req GPA is generally lower than other programs, I'm sure it is just as competitive as others. It could possibly be even more competitive because this allows more with lower than required GPAs to apply to their program. This is just my general opinion. My stats aren't amazing either so this delay might be favoring the both of us. Guess we will find out soon....

While LVC required cumulative and pre-req GPA is generally lower than other programs, I'm sure it is just as competitive as others. It could possibly be even more competitive because this allows more with lower than required GPAs to apply to their program. This is just my general opinion. My stats aren't amazing either so this delay might be favoring the both of us. Guess we will find out soon....
Hopefully by next week. Nothing in the mail yet.