SDN members see fewer ads and full resolution images. Join our non-profit community!

LECOM anyone?

Discussion in 'Medical Students - DO' started by mr russon, May 9, 1999.

1. mr russon

mr russon Member 10+ Year Member

Dec 24, 1998
    nutley, nj usa
    Just looking to locate anyone on here that may be attending LECOM this fall. If so, hope to hear back from you on this board soon.

2. SDN Members don't see this ad. About the ads.
  3. DO DUDE

DO DUDE Senior Member 10+ Year Member

Nov 17, 1998
    Still no acceptance/rejection letter from them and I interviewed in January! Weird.

4. mr russon

mr russon Member 10+ Year Member

Dec 24, 1998
    nutley, nj usa
    I understand totally what you are going through. I was in the same situation last year. They held me out until 2 weeks after the April MCAT, so you shiuld be hearing something soon. Ultimately I was waitlisted and never got in off the list. I applied again, interviewed back in October, and accepted in late October. Wish you the best dude. SO are you in anywhere else? Let me know

5. DO DUDE

DO DUDE Senior Member 10+ Year Member

Nov 17, 1998
    I'll be attending NSUCOM which was my first choice anyway, but it seems odd to go through the entire process with them and never hear anything. If I hadn't gotten in at NSUCOM I'd be pretty stressed out right now.

6. Gor

Gor Junior Member 10+ Year Member

Mar 29, 1999
    Adelphi, MD, U.S.A.
    I will be attending LECOM this coming fall. I was interviewed late November and got acceptence letter early December. I am happy and will be there.

7. gujusnike

gujusnike OMS-I 2+ Year Member

Apr 15, 2007
    Can anyone confirm that LECOM's online secondary is being updated?

I get the message "We are making updates to the online supplemental application - please check back for the new application."

Just making sure I'm not looking at the wrong page by mistake.

8. 112258

112258 Guest 2+ Year Member

Aug 25, 2006
    Erie, PA
  9. nlax30

nlax30 Fellow Physician 10+ Year Member

Oct 4, 2006
    Wow, how in the world did such an old thread get brought back up??