LECOM anyone?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

mr russon

10+ Year Member
20+ Year Member
Reaction score
Just looking to locate anyone on here that may be attending LECOM this fall. If so, hope to hear back from you on this board soon.

Members don't see this ad.

Still no acceptance/rejection letter from them and I interviewed in January! Weird.

I understand totally what you are going through. I was in the same situation last year. They held me out until 2 weeks after the April MCAT, so you shiuld be hearing something soon. Ultimately I was waitlisted and never got in off the list. I applied again, interviewed back in October, and accepted in late October. Wish you the best dude. SO are you in anywhere else? Let me know

Members don't see this ad :)
I'll be attending NSUCOM which was my first choice anyway, but it seems odd to go through the entire process with them and never hear anything. If I hadn't gotten in at NSUCOM I'd be pretty stressed out right now.

I will be attending LECOM this coming fall. I was interviewed late November and got acceptence letter early December. I am happy and will be there.

Can anyone confirm that LECOM's online secondary is being updated?

I get the message "We are making updates to the online supplemental application - please check back for the new application."

Just making sure I'm not looking at the wrong page by mistake.