LECOM Dental Class of 2026 Interview/Acceptance Thread

Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

Did you ask them? If so, then is why my status is still under review?
So this will be painful to say, but LECOM will reject everyone who has not received an invite yet. It's getting late in the cycle, so they will stop sending invites and interviews here. I'm in the same boat, so it sucks :/ It will say under review for everyone until you get an interview invite/rejection.
 
So this will be painful to say, but LECOM will reject everyone who has not received an invite yet. It's getting late in the cycle, so they will stop sending invites and interviews here. I'm in the same boat, so it sucks :/ It will say under review for everyone until you get an interview invite/rejection.
Right. But there were some people who had interviews in april years before in lecom. That’s why I was concerned about this.
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Right. But there were some people who had interviews in april years before in lecom. That’s why I was concerned about this.
If the last interview was 03/31 I'd say they get 15 days to pay their deposit, they might send out more updates then (whether that means rejections or any new interview invites)
 
received an email today saying I was placed on the alternate list, interviewed on march 31. does anyone know what’s the difference between the waitlist and the alternate list?
 
received an email today saying I was placed on the alternate list, interviewed on march 31. does anyone know what’s the difference between the waitlist and the alternate list
Just wondering, did you send a letter of intent? I’m trying to figure out if those actually help or not
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
i think it's safe to assume that interviews are done. the school also has a waitlist to go through if seats are to open up. i didn't get an interview, but this isn't my first cycle applying. some schools don't send any updates including rejections until very late into the cycle like mid summer.
 
I interviewed 3/24 and was waitlisted on 4/11, I checked my lecom portal today and it says, "The Admissions Committee has made a decision on your application. You will receive an official letter in the mail within 30 days" What does this mean?
 
I interviewed 3/24 and was waitlisted on 4/11, I checked my lecom portal today and it says, "The Admissions Committee has made a decision on your application. You will receive an official letter in the mail within 30 days" What does this mean?
Did you receive any calls or emails around the time you found out your status changed? Did your ADEA ADDSAS portal for Lecom change? What are your stats?
 
Did you receive any calls or emails around the time you found out your status changed? Did your ADEA ADDSAS portal for Lecom change? What are your stats?
It's on the lecom portal not the AADSAAS portal. I haven't received any calls/emails so honestly it could just be a waitlist letter?