LECOM Dental Class of 2026 Interview/Acceptance Thread

Any new acceptances? I just got waitlisted.

Members don't see this ad.

did you get an email? Also, does the waitlist the same thing as the alternate list at Lecom?
According to previous years (and from my experiences last cycle) you're supposed to get an email to confirm your spot on the waitlist. A few people I know got waitlisted today, but no email yet. Last cycle, my portal did not change and I did not receive a waitlist offer when everyone else did, which lead to an earlier rejection. Did anyone have no change on their lecom portal?

Reactions: 1 user
Members don't see this ad :)
According to previous years (and from my experiences last cycle) you're supposed to get an email to confirm your spot on the waitlist. A few people I know got waitlisted today, but no email yet. Last cycle, my portal did not change and I did not receive a waitlist offer when everyone else did, which lead to an earlier rejection. Did anyone have no change on their lecom portal?
I didn’t get an email. The portal is what changes from “none” to “wait listed”. On here someone was just accepted a few days ago. So maybe wait list just began.

I also know someone who I interviewed with who did not have a change on their AADSAS status section.

I didn’t get an email. The portal is what changes from “none” to “wait listed”. On here someone was just accepted a few days ago. So maybe wait list just began.
From my experience last year, if the waitlist has started, that means all the seats have been filled. This was evident because multiple people called the school and they kept repeating that if the waitlist has started, then the seats are filled. That is a bummer, because the waitlist started like mid April last cycle or something. Shocking to see that it started so early. Of course, COVID was a big thing last cycle, so it was very different.

From my experience last year, if the waitlist has started, that means all the seats have been filled. This was evident because multiple people called the school and they kept repeating that if the waitlist has started, then the seats are filled. That is a bummer, because the waitlist started like mid April last cycle or something. Shocking to see that it started so early. Of course, COVID was a big thing last cycle, so it was very different.
Just because some people got waitlisted doesn't necessarily mean the class is full. Lecom is still conducting interviews and their class typically doesn't fill up till right before school starts.

Just because some people got waitlisted doesn't necessarily mean the class is full. Lecom is still conducting interviews and their class typically doesn't fill up till right before school starts.
yeah I agree. That’s why they haven’t sent emails yet. Waiting to see if other students put a deposit down.

My AADSAS portal changed to waitlist but my LECOM portal says my offer will be sent in 30 days. Is this normal? I have received no emails.

Members don't see this ad :)
Yes, where we signed up for the interview and have a profile under LECOM
Ahhh yes. I just checked. Mine says the same. I’m pretty sure it’s deposit, and timing based. Probably went through and waitlisted students they liked. So when spots open they can send those students acceptances. That’s my guess.

Just got an email about being on the alternate list. What does this mean?

Got waitlisted. Got the email today. It must have just began.

Okay so, my interview is in 2 days. I received the email from admissions last week asking me to reconfirm my attendance for my interview, I replied and reconfirmed that I’d be attending. Today, I just checked my LECOM portal and where it usually said I have an interview on 3/17/22, it now says nothing, it’s completely gone. And I still haven’t received a zoom link for the interview day. Do you guys think they accidentally gave up my interview spot? I’m going to contact them tomorrow but I’m just super nervous right now

Okay so, my interview is in 2 days. I received the email from admissions last week asking me to reconfirm my attendance for my interview, I replied and reconfirmed that I’d be attending. Today, I just checked my LECOM portal and where it usually said I have an interview on 3/17/22, it now says nothing, it’s completely gone. And I still haven’t received a zoom link for the interview day. Do you guys think they accidentally gave up my interview spot? I’m going to contact them tomorrow but I’m just super nervous right now
They will send you the zoom link the day before! I was worried too.

I got a call today from student affairs. Letting me know I got accepted. No official email yet.

Put on waitlist March 10th and now I am off the wait list :)

I interviewed in October 2021

Last edited:
Reactions: 1 users
I got a call today from student affairs. Letting me know I got accepted. No official email yet.

Put on waitlist March 10th and now I am off the wait list :)
Congratulations! When did you interview?

my status on adea status went from Received/Under Review to interview to Received/Under Review to none. Is that normal?

For anyone who interviewed recently or last Thursday, what did LECOM say about acceptances at this time? Are seats all filled already?

Just got a phone call from student affairs letting me know I was accepted! I interviewed on 2/3 and was waitlisted on 3/8.

Got a phone call at 2:06 pm today from student affairs letting me know I was accepted. Praise be to God! Interviewed on 3/10.

When did you get your interview invite?

does everyone's status go from "Invited for Interview" to "Under review" once they interview? Also did anyone hear back post a march interview?

Does anyone know if LECOM is still sending out interview invites? Maybe recent interviewees know if later April dates were available? My application still says it's being reviewed

Does anyone know if LECOM is still sending out interview invites? Maybe recent interviewees know if later April dates were available? My application still says it's being reviewed
last interview of the cycle was on 3/31