LECOM Dental Letters of Rec - Waiting on Additional Info

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

ekoorbnadroj

Full Member
5+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Hey everyone!

I'm applying to LECOM's DMD program this application cycle, and I submitted everything pretty early (early/mid-June) along with all of the supplemental applications. However, I just checked my LECOM application portal, and it still says that my letters of rec are "Not Yet Entered/Received." On the AADSAS application, it says that the letters went through successfully. Has anyone else had this issue in the past? I just emailed them, so hopefully they get back to me in a timely manner. I just don't want this to delay my application since I submitted it pretty early.

Thanks!
 
My committee letter just got uploaded to AADSAS last week, so they may not have updated my status because I see the same thing! Good idea on emailing them and sending a quick update.