LECOM-E Class of 2016 Wait List Discussion

Started by barnard84
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

barnard84

Full Member
10+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Hey everyone, I've seen a wait list thread for the previous year's DO applicants but none for those applying for fall 2012. Let's use this thread to provide some answers to any questions regarding the wait list and hopefully figure out how this process is going to work!

I interviewed 2/23 and was wait listed 3/5. After reading previous year's threads, it seems like the wait list starts moving in April. According to the letter, one who is wait listed can be offered acceptance up until July 25th.. Let's hope it's a little sooner than!
 
Yeah I received the same message in the mail. From what I have heard is that they don't rank the waitlist.
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I'm guessing it just has to do with your stats and how you did on the interview, they might also consider how late or early you interviewed as well. You can call and and try to get an idea of how you stand I guess.
 
they said they do not rank the waitlist


I find it hard to believe that there is no system as to whom they prefer....they seem to waitlist a lot of people, they probably just won't want to release their system.

I am sure it is a combo of GPA/MCAT and how you ranked your learning styles.


I am hoping this list will start moving in April
 
I'm positive that it's ranked, probably a combination of how early you interview, how your interview went, and your stats.
 
I'm positive that it's ranked, probably a combination of how early you interview, how your interview went, and your stats.


question then is...what can you do to improve your rank if possible?

I am updating them, but its tough since not much is different a month later
 
can you guys post on here if you start hearing about any movement from the alternative list or if your name gets pulled.
 
Has anyone else received an email with matriculation documents, but expressly stated that they are not yet accepted?
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad