LECOM-Erie Interview

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

cutievans

15+ Year Member
Reaction score
I just talked to them on the phone. They said i have an interview on March 9th. Do they allow you to reschedule? They said they sent out the info, so I should be getting it soon. Anyone interviewing on that day? Any advice from people who have interviewed before? I am excited!!! :)

Members don't see this ad.

oh and how much longer after the interview do they tell u if u are accepted?

I have an interview on the 2/16th so i am scared and excited...Im also a little worried about the weather!

Anyone have any advice for the interview?

Members don't see this ad :)
I interviewed back in November and I had to change the interview date because of work. They were very understanding. It took 3 weeks to hear that I had been accepted ISP. There were 9 questions. If you look back on previous threads you'll find all 9 questions, because I answered it myself. It took me a little longer to hear back from them because I travel and had to have the mail forwarded.:luck:

Just be prepared to not blow the interviewers away. They told us that it was not the answer as much as it was how you presented the response. They want to see how you respond under a high pressure situation. They do not smile much or respond the way you want them to inorder to make you feel uncomfortable. Just be confident with your responses and don't cave. This demeanor, however, was only in the 20 minute private panel interview. The rest of the day went great and everyone seemed very upbeat and glad to be there. It may have just been an act, but I'll give them the benefit of the doubt since I will be matriculating there in the fall.

I thought the interviews at the LECOM's were not bad. The nine questions are listed online so you know which questions they are going to ask you. They actually have a paper in front of the them with the 9 questions with spaces to fill in with your answers. The key to interviewing I have found is knowing when to shut up. Don't be afraid to pause and take a second to think of an answer a question. Once you start talking make it simple and to the point. When you are done resist the temptation to keep talking. Don't be intimidated, you are there because you qualify to attend.

I just received an interview invite for LECOM today in the mail for March 8th! It's good to know they have 9 standard questions for preparation. Anyone have any thoughts on the school in general..positive or negative?

I just received an interview invite for LECOM today in the mail for March 8th! It's good to know they have 9 standard questions for preparation. Anyone have any thoughts on the school in general..positive or negative?
LOOK AT THE THREAD STARTED LECOM-ERIE VS DCOM...IT WAS STARTED BY NASCARDOC (MY HUSBAND) YOU WILL SEE SOME PRESEPCTIVE ON LECOM

I have an interview on the 2/16th so i am scared and excited...Im also a little worried about the weather!

Anyone have any advice for the interview?
gluck!!! yeah go over the questions as nick said, they really help. thank you all for the advice. let us know how it goes :)

I interviewed on Feb. 1st. I enjoyed my time at LECOM. The town seems pretty nice for a small town. The school was fairly new, and I enjoyed the facilities. My interviewers were nice and cordial. One of my interviewers even told me I did great on the communication part (which in my opinion is the entire reason for an interview!)

I did get the standard 9 questions (find them on here, or the interview part). It is relaxing, do not be uptight about it. Good luck

Hey...I'm from south jersey, near philly...got my interview on the 23rd

My impression of the school was very positive. I would not take any viewpoints on this forum very seriously because they are just opinions, and it seems like most of them are from people who have not been to LECOM and just comment based on hearsay. The other people who attend LECOM and complain would probably be doing it anywhere they went. The same problems seem to exist at every school. Ever heard of the sociology experiment where the examiner asked one really common knowledge question, and everyone in the room except the subject was told to give an incorrect answer, and eventually that person just said the wrong answer because he didn't want to look like he didn't fit in with everyone else. While it's not a perfect example, just don't let others remarks on here sway you one way or the other, and just go with where you think you will best fit in with all factors like tuition, rotations, environment, proximity to family, etc.:luck: I'll probably get flamed for my sociology experiment because after reading my post, it doesn't even make that much sense to me, but I took the time to write it so I'll keep it as is.:)

Members don't see this ad :)
LOOK AT THE THREAD STARTED LECOM-ERIE VS DCOM...IT WAS STARTED BY NASCARDOC (MY HUSBAND) YOU WILL SEE SOME PRESEPCTIVE ON LECOM

Holy Caps Lock, Batman!

so as jen suggested i read up on the LECOM vs. DCOM thread and others about lecom-erie. i have not seen any negative comments BESIDES the ones about the small building, the dress code, the restriction on food outside the cafeteria, mandatory attendance. people have been bashing about the school but as far as I am concerned, those are factors I can look over, and some of them are helpful. again i am not saying those are trivial issues as a whole, but trivial for ME. so i was wondeirng if there is anything other than that, that makes people bash on LECOM?

so whose interviewign with me on March 15th??? so i booked motel 6, n then cancelled it cos i wanted to get comfort inn but i had to take back my cancellation cos comfor inn wouldn't guarantee me a shuttle and econolodge had no rooms left. anyone else staying at motel 6? please say yes, somebody :).motel 6 said they'd pick me up from the univ after I am done and take me bak to the airport cos their chekoutt time is at noon. SO I dont know where I am gonna put my stuff. anyone done that before? where'd u put ur stuff n all?

Congrats on the interview, I interviewed on 2/19 and heard back by 2/23. I was really nervous too, the questions on the feed back page are really helpful. The two people who interviewed me were nice and smiled and responded OK. I agree that it's really important to be able to end your answer on a positive, confident note- don't ever say anything like "I'm sorry, that's it". Just show confidence. The day isn't too bad, you sit in a room with all the interviewees, some people come in to discuss the different pathways, etc and people are called out to interview.

I like the school a lot, it was one of my top choices. I've spoken to quite a few people who have also really liked it. But there are definately people who gripe about the school, but if you check out threads for other schools, people gripe about them too. IMO it's worthless to complain about the dress code, town, mandatory attendance, all that stuff is known before making a decision to go there, so either don't go because of it or don't complain about it, there's no point!!

Good Luck!!!

Oh yeah- From what I can tell, PBL is full and there is a waiting list. So if that is the main pathway you want, definately mark it as #1, but realize you might not get put into it.

Congrats on the interview, I interviewed on 2/19 and heard back by 2/23. I was really nervous too, the questions on the feed back page are really helpful. The two people who interviewed me were nice and smiled and responded OK. I agree that it's really important to be able to end your answer on a positive, confident note- don't ever say anything like "I'm sorry, that's it". Just show confidence. The day isn't too bad, you sit in a room with all the interviewees, some people come in to discuss the different pathways, etc and people are called out to interview.

I like the school a lot, it was one of my top choices. I've spoken to quite a few people who have also really liked it. But there are definately people who gripe about the school, but if you check out threads for other schools, people gripe about them too. IMO it's worthless to complain about the dress code, town, mandatory attendance, all that stuff is known before making a decision to go there, so either don't go because of it or don't complain about it, there's no point!!

Good Luck!!!

Oh yeah- From what I can tell, PBL is full and there is a waiting list. So if that is the main pathway you want, definately mark it as #1, but realize you might not get put into it.
aw thank u so much for the advice :), will definitely keep that in mind. just keeping my fingers crossed.

I would def. agree. I interviewed on 2/16 and got in a week later! I prepared mainly by reading interview feedback on SDN and knowing the pathways in and out. If you come up with answers ahead of time, and dont sound rehearsed when they ask....you'll do great!

at the end of the interview, I asked about why the two who interviewed me came to LECOM and this wound up letting me leave on a high note, since apparently those two were the 1st two profs hired at LECOM and led to some friendly banter as to who was there 1st!

Mainly, just relax, if you know the 9 questions, you have a great shot...and again confidence!

hope that helps at all....

I interviewed on 2/19. The try to be reall impartial in the interview so it does come of a little formulaic. The plus side of this is that you know the exact questions ahead of time so you can prepare and there isn't the fear of the unknown. The minus side is that the interviewers don't react to anything you say, so it can be a little unerving to be speaking to two stones. However, just remember its not a reflection on you, its just what they do to keep it fair.

The dress code seemed really relaxed, people weren't dressed up to the nines with shirts perfectly pressed or anything. The mandatory attendance really only affects the LDP. Otherwise the school seemed to have everything you would want in a school for a good price.

I got my acceptance letter within a week of the interview. So the turn around is pretty quick. I'm turning it down, however, because I was assigned to LDP and I'm personally looking for a non-traditional program.

Good Luck!

Anyone interviewing on March 9th?

Good luck to all on there interviews! Hope to see you in come orientation!

ok so I thought the interview went well. wasn't impressed by the location but I loved the school!!! I really got all pumped up once I got there, despite the weather. I don't know people, I read how some of u had rude interviewers/students you met with. they seemed all nice to me. no surprises standard 9 questions. anyone thinking about pcsp??? who else was there? who wants to go there?

ok so I thought the interview went well. wasn't impressed by the location but I loved the school!!! I really got all pumped up once I got there, despite the weather. I don't know people, I read how some of u had rude interviewers/students you met with. they seemed all nice to me. no surprises standard 9 questions. anyone thinking about pcsp??? who else was there? who wants to go there?

I've interviewed there and was extremely impressed. The ISP/PBL students seemed the happiest and the LDP students seemed tired, but I guess that's just medical school. PCSP is a great program if you don't mind giving up your summers...but they only accept 6 students into it. Out of all the schools I've interviewed at, LECOM was the best experience.

I've interviewed there and was extremely impressed. The ISP/PBL students seemed the happiest and the LDP students seemed tired, but I guess that's just medical school. PCSP is a great program if you don't mind giving up your summers...but they only accept 6 students into it. Out of all the schools I've interviewed at, LECOM was the best experience.
when did u interview there? where else did u interview, since u thought lecom was the best experience. really u think pbl and isp kids seemed happiest? i was thinking about taking one of the two but knowing that i procrastinate sometimes i think ldp will be the safer way to go. so do u know if they are just interviewing for waitlist spots now?

where else did u interview, since u thought lecom was the best experience. really u think pbl and isp kids seemed happiest? i was thinking about taking one of the two but knowing that i procrastinate sometimes i think ldp will be the safer way to go. so do u know if they are just interviewing for waitlist spots now?

I liked LECOM better than DMU and especially CCOM and my state MD schools. They definitely are not interviewing for waitlist spots. Some stats I thought were interesting were: 91-96% first time pass on the boards over the recent 5 years, 98% attrition rate (much higher than other schools), very cheap tuition and cost of living, Erie is actually not a tiny city, LECOM pharmacy program is the #1 in the country for # of applications (I'd guess because they have a 3-year program and still get great passing rates).

Here's what I found out about the pathways from the interview and students. If anyone thinks this info is wrong just post what's wrong and why, but I'm pretty sure it's all good.

LDP - You're in class 8-4 almost every day. Some days are half-days, maybe, and sometimes you might get a day off before an exam. MS-1s have exams every Monday and MS-2s have exams every Friday. Some students didn't like being on campus for 8 hours and then coming home and trying to study, work out, do errands, etc. Lecture attendance is mandatory so you can't just skip lectures to study at home. Students do group studying outside of lectures, especially before exams. Supposedly, 10 or 11 of the professors who teach LDP write questions for the boards.

IDP - You get module packets for each section, such as immunology. You buy the book for it, read the book, and cover all the topics they give you. There are tests about every 3 weeks and bigger modules, like cardiology, are split into 2 exams. So, it is up to you to do time-management and read what you need to read before the exam. IDP meets on-campus every Wednesday for an hour or two after OMT lab. Wednesday is "dress-down" day too. Some IDP students get into groups after a week of studying to quiz each other, some do it all alone, and the IDP professors are almost always available to organize a session. For example, if the IDP students are having trouble with blood gases they will put together an ad-hoc lecture in a small room. You also have access to all of the LDP powerpoints (but won't really have time to read them) and can attend LDP lectures. So, if the book doesn't show enough radiology images you can just go to the lecture by looking at the LDP schedule online. Also, the first 12 or 15 weeks (don't remember the number) of MS-1 are anatomy/histology so you have to be on campus. A lot of the focus is on the boards and the exams are in board-format. They only accept about 30 (?) students to this program. Many of the students are non-traditional, especially those with prior significant clinical experience like nurses, chiropractors, working EMTs/Medics, pharmacists, etc. It's a great program also if you have family obligations.

PBL - This is the most non-structured of the pathways. MS-1 is taught by basic science professors and MS-2 is taught by clinical professors. You get modules and information to read for the upcoming session. There is a quiz at the end of each case study that covered the information, but the quiz is only to see that you're not falling behind and it doesn't get graded. The quiz is a question done by each of the 8 or so students and you're given your 1/8th of the reading to make a question from; the question has to be in board-format. You meet in your group and have a case. One student is the patient, another the scribe, another the doctor. The doctor is suppose to lead the entire case and others are suppose to participate. You get peer-reviewed on your participation, which some students might find annoying. You really learn how to take a detailed history which is suppose to make students very prepared for rotations. There are 3 exams per semester and that is your entire grade. They only accept about 40 (?) students to this program.

PCSP - There is an LDP and ISP version of this and I'm not sure on the details. It is an accelerated program based on Ohio's (?) program, which has shown great results. They had to make a proposal and talk in front of the AOA to pass the program and it is definitely not a short-cut. It is very intense and they only take 6 students. This is the first year they are doing it but again it's based on another program so I wouldn't be too worried about it. Instead of 10 week summer breaks, you get 2 week breaks. You also do the minimum number or rotations and they are specific to family practice and general internal medicine. There is an agreement that you sign saying you will do a primary care residency, otherwise you owe them that 4th year or tuition.

They say that there is no statistically significant difference between the pathways or they wouldn't offer them. However, they hinted that IDL and PBL do better on the boards overall. The programs are selective compared to LDP so they mentioned that might be a reason why they do better. Something else they said was students with > 3.0 GPA in med school have 100% pass rate on step 1 and step 2 of the boards. To me, this fact along with the 98% attrition rate are great. It means if you get in, you have a 98% chance of graduating in 4 years and won't be stuck with $200k in debt and no degree. Also, if you do reasonably well (> 3.0 GPA) you will absolutely graduate. For a school that people seem to rip on because of their low GPA/MCAT, they sure are having great success with their students. Lastly, they are expanding their (small) research program. However, their mission is to train primary care physicians. Their focus is teaching/education but the opportunity to research is definitely there.

I liked LECOM better than DMU and especially CCOM and my state MD schools. They definitely are not interviewing for waitlist spots. Some stats I thought were interesting were: 91-96% first time pass on the boards over the recent 5 years, 98% attrition rate (much higher than other schools), very cheap tuition and cost of living, Erie is actually not a tiny city, LECOM pharmacy program is the #1 in the country for # of applications (I'd guess because they have a 3-year program and still get great passing rates).

Here's what I found out about the pathways from the interview and students. If anyone thinks this info is wrong just post what's wrong and why, but I'm pretty sure it's all good.

LDP - You're in class 8-4 almost every day. Some days are half-days, maybe, and sometimes you might get a day off before an exam. MS-1s have exams every Monday and MS-2s have exams every Friday. Some students didn't like being on campus for 8 hours and then coming home and trying to study, work out, do errands, etc. Lecture attendance is mandatory so you can't just skip lectures to study at home. Students do group studying outside of lectures, especially before exams. Supposedly, 10 or 11 of the professors who teach LDP write questions for the boards.

IDP - You get module packets for each section, such as immunology. You buy the book for it, read the book, and cover all the topics they give you. There are tests about every 3 weeks and bigger modules, like cardiology, are split into 2 exams. So, it is up to you to do time-management and read what you need to read before the exam. IDP meets on-campus every Wednesday for an hour or two after OMT lab. Wednesday is "dress-down" day too. Some IDP students get into groups after a week of studying to quiz each other, some do it all alone, and the IDP professors are almost always available to organize a session. For example, if the IDP students are having trouble with blood gases they will put together an ad-hoc lecture in a small room. You also have access to all of the LDP powerpoints (but won't really have time to read them) and can attend LDP lectures. So, if the book doesn't show enough radiology images you can just go to the lecture by looking at the LDP schedule online. Also, the first 12 or 15 weeks (don't remember the number) of MS-1 are anatomy/histology so you have to be on campus. A lot of the focus is on the boards and the exams are in board-format. They only accept about 30 (?) students to this program. Many of the students are non-traditional, especially those with prior significant clinical experience like nurses, chiropractors, working EMTs/Medics, pharmacists, etc. It's a great program also if you have family obligations.

PBL - This is the most non-structured of the pathways. MS-1 is taught by basic science professors and MS-2 is taught by clinical professors. You get modules and information to read for the upcoming session. There is a quiz at the end of each case study that covered the information, but the quiz is only to see that you're not falling behind and it doesn't get graded. The quiz is a question done by each of the 8 or so students and you're given your 1/8th of the reading to make a question from; the question has to be in board-format. You meet in your group and have a case. One student is the patient, another the scribe, another the doctor. The doctor is suppose to lead the entire case and others are suppose to participate. You get peer-reviewed on your participation, which some students might find annoying. You really learn how to take a detailed history which is suppose to make students very prepared for rotations. There are 3 exams per semester and that is your entire grade. They only accept about 40 (?) students to this program.

PCSP - There is an LDP and ISP version of this and I'm not sure on the details. It is an accelerated program based on Ohio's (?) program, which has shown great results. They had to make a proposal and talk in front of the AOA to pass the program and it is definitely not a short-cut. It is very intense and they only take 6 students. This is the first year they are doing it but again it's based on another program so I wouldn't be too worried about it. Instead of 10 week summer breaks, you get 2 week breaks. You also do the minimum number or rotations and they are specific to family practice and general internal medicine. There is an agreement that you sign saying you will do a primary care residency, otherwise you owe them that 4th year or tuition.

They say that there is no statistically significant difference between the pathways or they wouldn't offer them. However, they hinted that IDL and PBL do better on the boards overall. The programs are selective compared to LDP so they mentioned that might be a reason why they do better. Something else they said was students with > 3.0 GPA in med school have 100% pass rate on step 1 and step 2 of the boards. To me, this fact along with the 98% attrition rate are great. It means if you get in, you have a 98% chance of graduating in 4 years and won't be stuck with $200k in debt and no degree. Also, if you do reasonably well (> 3.0 GPA) you will absolutely graduate. For a school that people seem to rip on because of their low GPA/MCAT, they sure are having great success with their students. Lastly, they are expanding their (small) research program. However, their mission is to train primary care physicians. Their focus is teaching/education but the opportunity to research is definitely there.
Well when I interviewed they said that ISP and PBL test every 7 weeks, instead of every 3 weeks as you mentioned.

Hi All!

I received an interview for March 30th! Anyone else going to be up in Erie?

Couple of questions if you don't mind (sorry if they are dumb)...

1 - How does the choice of the learning pathways work? I mean ... If I select PBL as my first choice and the program is full, will I be waitlisted at LECOM for the PBL pathway or would there be a chance that I would be accepted into the lecture pathway. While I would like the PBL pathway I would rather go to LECOM and take the lecture pathway than go to a different school. Just curious on if there at 3 acceptance lists, one for each pathway...or if they accept you and then automatically place you in a pathway.

2 - About how many interviewees were in the groups that already interviewed?

Thanks all!

Hi All!

I received an interview for March 30th! Anyone else going to be up in Erie?

Couple of questions if you don't mind (sorry if they are dumb)...

1 - How does the choice of the learning pathways work? I mean ... If I select PBL as my first choice and the program is full, will I be waitlisted at LECOM for the PBL pathway or would there be a chance that I would be accepted into the lecture pathway. While I would like the PBL pathway I would rather go to LECOM and take the lecture pathway than go to a different school. Just curious on if there at 3 acceptance lists, one for each pathway...or if they accept you and then automatically place you in a pathway.

2 - About how many interviewees were in the groups that already interviewed?

Thanks all!

1) You get 5 choices to rank: ISP, LDP, PBL, PCSP/ISP, PCSP/LDP. If you get accepted, they look at your rankings. If your #1 is non-LDP, they send it over to the program you applied for. That program decides if they have room and want to accept you. So, even if ISP has room they might think you are not suited for the program. This process continues until you end up with a pathway, else default is LDP.

2) They interview a max of 16 per day. I interviewed in February and had about 10 in my group. I'd guess at this point in the process that interviews would be at the max 16.

1) You get 5 choices to rank: ISP, LDP, PBL, PCSP/ISP, PCSP/LDP. If you get accepted, they look at your rankings. If your #1 is non-LDP, they send it over to the program you applied for. That program decides if they have room and want to accept you. So, even if ISP has room they might think you are not suited for the program. This process continues until you end up with a pathway, else default is LDP.

2) They interview a max of 16 per day. I interviewed in February and had about 10 in my group. I'd guess at this point in the process that interviews would be at the max 16.

So just making sure I have this correct ...

Somebody would be accepted FIRST ... and then given a certain pathway. Acceptance is not really based on your preferred pathway correct?

PS...Thanks for the quick response!

So just making sure I have this correct ...

Somebody would be accepted FIRST ... and then given a certain pathway. Acceptance is not really based on your preferred pathway correct?

PS...Thanks for the quick response!
yep that is correct, the pathway u chose does not affect ur acceptance to the med school :), gluck

That is correct. Be aware that at the moment, there is a wait list for PBL.

Acceptance is not really based on your preferred pathway correct?

Also, it was mentioned that you are pretty locked into your preference as you mark them. You have until the Wednesday after your interview (ADCOM day) to call/email and change your mind. They also said that it is nearly impossible to switch between pathways once you're in one and they will try hard to keep you from switching.

Well they did say to us that it is possible to switch between LDP and ISP because they follow the same curriculum. PBL though is all over the place so that is hard to switch into or out of.

I think the best source for answers is the admissions staff itself cos a lot of the answers that are being posted here contradict what I was told when I asked admissions. for example, i was told that I can change my mind about my pathway and they would like for me to let them know before the first day of class. also while i was there some students said that those under the primary care pathwayscholarship take extra hours during the school year. i went and checked with the pscp director right after and he said that that was false. so on ur interview day ask them any questions you have. i know after my interview they helped us meet with whoever we wanted, any pathway director, other students etc. some interviewees went and attended a lecture for a few minutes as well. hope that helps.

So I called today to see if I got in, I interviewed on March 15th, they said the file went up to the provost. Amy said the decision's been made but all files go up to the provost for signing. Anyone else been told that?

So I called today to see if I got in, I interviewed on March 15th, they said the file went up to the provost. Amy said the decision's been made but all files go up to the provost for signing. Anyone else been told that?

Someone's excited to hear from LECOM :laugh:

:luck:

I'm actually going to a 2nd interview on April 25 for the PCSP. I've been accepted LDP now but we'll see how it works out in the end if I end up choosing PCSP if I get accepted to that.

I'm actually going to a 2nd interview on April 25 for the PCSP. I've been accepted LDP now but we'll see how it works out in the end if I end up choosing PCSP if I get accepted to that.

When did you get invitied for the interview?? Was it by mail, phone or email? I didn't think they'd be notifiying us until at least next week since we just sent in the essays. Yikes :scared:

same thing happened when I interviewed back in December. It can take a little while for the letters to get signed and sent out. And if you applied for PBL or ISP it will ake longer to hear back than if you chose LDP. A few days anyway. Good luck! :luck:

When did you get invitied for the interview?? Was it by mail, phone or email? I didn't think they'd be notifiying us until at least next week since we just sent in the essays. Yikes :scared:

The letter that came along with the essays stated that the interviews will be on April 25. If you can't make it thats when you send the blue form that was supplemented.

I will call to check this week. Hope to see you up there!:thumbup:

The letter that came along with the essays stated that the interviews will be on April 25. If you can't make it thats when you send the blue form that was supplemented.

I will call to check this week. Hope to see you up there!:thumbup:

Oh, I must have misread it. I thought only some people were getting invtied for the interview. It seemed like short notice if they did it that way. OK, I guess I better get that day off of work... See you there!

Anyone know how full LECOM is?

About how many seats left?

Acceptances vs. deposits sent?

Just curious .... Thanks in advance!

Anyone know how full LECOM is?

About how many seats left?

Acceptances vs. deposits sent?

Just curious .... Thanks in advance!

I called last Tuesday and was told that less than 70% of class was full, so even if the class is 70% full today, that leaves .30 x 250 = at least 75 seats left. Good luck :luck:

I called last Tuesday and was told that less than 70% of class was full, so even if the class is 70% full today, that leaves .30 x 250 = at least 75 seats left. Good luck :luck:

Wow ... I definitely thought at this stage it would be more full than that. Good to know!

Do you know how often they hold interviews (how many times a week) and when the interviews end (date)?

Thanks for the info! Much appreciated.

Wow ... I definitely thought at this stage it would be more full than that. Good to know!

Do you know how often they hold interviews (how many times a week) and when the interviews end (date)?

Thanks for the info! Much appreciated.

I believe they interview 2-3 days per week with probably an average of 10 people each day, according to their website they will interview till April, I don't know when in April, maybe the middle or end of April.

I believe they interview 2-3 days per week with probably an average of 10 people each day, according to their website they will interview till April, I don't know when in April, maybe the middle or end of April.
there were 16 students when I interviewed

There were 14 when I interviewed.
Cutievans, have you heard back yet? We are rooting for you. :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap:

aw robin, thanks, no I haven't heard back yet, but I am definitely planning on calling back this week, amy told me to call early this week, just keeping my fingers crossed :)