LECOM-Erie Interview

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
hahah I know I know, but let this dream be the exception.

Ok then, let me be one of the two other people please :laugh:

Members don't see this ad.

This is purely anecdotal, but one of my brother's friends got into lecom the day before classes started. There is still hope. :luck:
Though at this point, g.p.a has little to do with acceptance, what were your brother's friends g.p.a. and MCAT scores?

Members don't see this ad :)
Updates anyone? There isnt much time left :scared:

called amy recently, she just said that the waitlist's been real slow this year. I am not expecting anything at this point, especially with the waitlist being so slow.

Well, I know that last year a lot of people got in a few days before orientation. But yeah, I talked to Amy today and she didnt seem very encouraging. I heard that only about 6 people got off the waitlist this year. +pissed+

just sent in my withdrawal letter. good luck guys.

just sent in my withdrawal letter. good luck guys.

Yayyyyyy!!! :D:D:D
Did you also call them to let them know? Thanks for letting us know, that gives us a breadth of hope.

Although I'm not expecting anything at this point, there may be some movement over the next couple days since people that have been hanging on to multiple schools will actually have to attend only one... so, there may be a small wave of movement again. I'm just waiting for the next cycle...

over the next couple days? Isn't tomm the last day they are gonna let us know by? Since orientation is on saturday? correct me if I am wrong somebody, please :)

Yeah, Amy said Friday is the last day we would get a call. Orientation is not on Saturday, it's just registeration. I don't understand how they would know how many people would not show up by tomorrow, but that's what I've been told. Anyway, I'm just glad it will be over soon.

Looks like I won't be holding out for Erie next year after all; I got a last minute acceptance to Touro-NV! Best of luck to all of you this cycle!!

http://more.studentdoctor.net/welcome.php/show_entry.asp?ID=18031

I can't open this link.... can anyone please copy the questions into this thread? I have my interview coming up next week and I can't find any other posts that say anything about these nine questions.

Thanks!

http://more.studentdoctor.net/interviewlist.php?school=5

Thats the link to LECOM-Erie's interview feedback section. I looked at the recent ones before my interview and they ended up being pretty much the same. LECOM doesn't give you any out-there questions. It was a really comfortable/low-stress interview so DON'T WORRY.

I checked the link about the standard 9 questions LECOM asks but it got me no where. Can someone please please please just post the 9 questions instead of a link? My interview is December 21! I am excited and nervous and would love some help by preparing for these questions.

I think the format is different now. Ask this question in the specific school thread and look over the interview feedback page sometimes people put the questions they were asked. Good luck and calm down.

never got it, if anyone has the nine questions can you just post it here? I will keep looking through all these comments.