LECOM Erie, PA C/O 2016

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Ok, awesome!

Members don't see this ad.

So my portal status says congratulations you have been selected for an interview and it also says that I will be notified by email to select an interview date. I haven't received the email tho. Does this mean I have been selected or a glitch in the system?

Do you mind sharing when you were informed of completing your application by lecom? Thank you and congratulations.

Thank you, so much! Lecom-Erie is my number one choice! I submitted my pharmcas on 9-30, verified on 10-17, and mailed 10-22. I received the supplemental yesterday and completed it yesterday evening. I checked my portal today around 2:00pm and it says I have been selected for an interview at the Erie campus. It also says that I will receive an email with instructions on selecting an interview date.

Members don't see this ad :)
So this all pretty much happened within the last two days.

So this all pretty much happened within the last two days.

Amazing! I just got noticed yesterday that they received my completed application. I do not have PCAT score though, as I will finish BS next May. Lecom is also my number one choice.Cannot go wrong with low cost of tuition and good licensing pass rate! Good luck on your interview.

Thank you! Good luck to you as well! I just set up my interview for November 11th :)

So does anyone know what happens next? Do they send you any info about hotel etc?

So does anyone know what happens next? Do they send you any info about hotel etc?
When they send you the interview invite, they attach a sheet with hotel information. I would double check the shuttle services of the hotel you are staying at, if you choose to use them. I did that and when I called to make arrangements, the hotel's (comfort inn) last shuttle was leaving at 2PM, and when I contacted the school, they said interviews wrapped up around 2PM. I was advised to make other arrangements, and I ended up having to rent a car to make things easier. Good luck with your interview!

If I will complete my BS next May, and do not plan to take PCAT unless I have to, do I need to inform Lecom? In their portal, it marks my PCAT is incomplete. I wonder if they will go ahead evaluate my application. anyone knows?

If I will complete my BS next May, and do not plan to take PCAT unless I have to, do I need to inform Lecom? In their portal, it marks my PCAT is incomplete. I wonder if they will go ahead evaluate my application. anyone knows?

You should contact the school. From my understanding, you have to take the PCAT or have a BS/BA before your application is considered complete and ready for review

When they send you the interview invite, they attach a sheet with hotel information. I would double check the shuttle services of the hotel you are staying at, if you choose to use them. I did that and when I called to make arrangements, the hotel's (comfort inn) last shuttle was leaving at 2PM, and when I contacted the school, they said interviews wrapped up around 2PM. I was advised to make other arrangements, and I ended up having to rent a car to make things easier. Good luck with your interview!

So what time did your interview begin and end? I'm trying to book flight now

So what time did your interview begin and end? I'm trying to book flight now

In the LECOM portal, my interview starts at 10:15AM....I'm not sure if there are other interview times, because the shuttle was leaving for the school at 7:15AM. When I contacted LECOM, they said the interviews were wrapping up at 2PM.

Thanks! When is your interview? So, if I book a flight back on the 13th at 6:00pm surely that will be enough time to wrap the interview up.

Members don't see this ad :)
Thanks! When is your interview? So, if I book a flight back on the 13th at 6:00pm surely that will be enough time to wrap the interview up.
I would think so. My interview is November 6th

You should contact the school. From my understanding, you have to take the PCAT or have a BS/BA before your application is considered complete and ready for review

Thanks! I just sent them an email. It is unreasonable if they hold my application until May next year. :eek:

Does anyone know if LECOM has anywhere to store luggage during the interview?

Does anyone know an estimate of how many people Lecom Erie interviews?

I'm sure a lot of schools do that so they can make sure to fill all there seats at the end of the day these schools have to make their money

Since you were accepted at Bradenton are you going to the Erie interview?

Oh that's cool! I'm really nervous about the interview!

Thanks! I just sent them an email. It is unreasonable if they hold my application until May next year. :eek:

Hey did they e-mail you back with a response? I'm in the same situation as you lol

Hey did they e-mail you back with a response? I'm in the same situation as you lol

My PCAT was waived, and I got an interview. Whatever shown in your folder as missing items, it is a good idea to contact the school and get clarified. Don't wait, otherwise, your application will be hold there.

Yeah, I had to pay $601. Ill let you know how it goes. What are your stats?

I just realized that I didn't response back with an email to confirm that I will be attending the interview but I scheduled my on 11/13th. Do I need to email them to confirm it?

yes, they usually give you a week to respond. If a week has passed, I would definitely call them.

It's been like a month.......T______T...I just emailed them so hopefully they won't cancel my interview because I receive an email from them that they have confirmed my interview date so I thought that was enough to confirm but then I reread the msg again to discover that I needed to email them within a week to confirm it....

Did your portal say that your interview had been confirmed?

Hello!

I applied here also. Would those who received invites or accepted please share your stats? In this way, I know what I can aim for via email.

Thanks!

there is an interview session on the 6th right? Is this the second one.....

Did your portal say that your interview had been confirmed?
Yeah, it says my interview is confirmed so I guess I didn't need to email them to confirm it. They just confirmed it for me. I sent them an email again to confirm it but they haven't reply back.

How did you check the shuttle services?

Did anyone interview today? If so, does anyone have any feedback?

Hi Everyone!

Thought I share the application process to help ease those who just submitted their application.

10/22/12-mailed application
10/24/12-received supplemental application
10/28/12-submitted supplemental application and fee
11/05/12-received invitation for interview and scheduled
12/04/12-interview date :xf:

Best of luck to all of us :)

How did you check the shuttle services?

I received a list of hotels with the interview invites and it shows which hotels give shuttle services. You can call the hotel you are staying at and ask them if they provide shuttles and just reserve a spot if they do. :)

For those who already had interview, is this one-on-one interview or group interview?

Thanks in addvnce.