You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
LECOM Erie, PA C/O 2016
Started by MrCoolDPh
Get help with your application
Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.
So my portal status says congratulations you have been selected for an interview and it also says that I will be notified by email to select an interview date. I haven't received the email tho. Does this mean I have been selected or a glitch in the system?
Do you mind sharing when you were informed of completing your application by lecom? Thank you and congratulations.
Thank you, so much! Lecom-Erie is my number one choice! I submitted my pharmcas on 9-30, verified on 10-17, and mailed 10-22. I received the supplemental yesterday and completed it yesterday evening. I checked my portal today around 2:00pm and it says I have been selected for an interview at the Erie campus. It also says that I will receive an email with instructions on selecting an interview date.
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
So this all pretty much happened within the last two days.
Amazing! I just got noticed yesterday that they received my completed application. I do not have PCAT score though, as I will finish BS next May. Lecom is also my number one choice.Cannot go wrong with low cost of tuition and good licensing pass rate! Good luck on your interview.
When they send you the interview invite, they attach a sheet with hotel information. I would double check the shuttle services of the hotel you are staying at, if you choose to use them. I did that and when I called to make arrangements, the hotel's (comfort inn) last shuttle was leaving at 2PM, and when I contacted the school, they said interviews wrapped up around 2PM. I was advised to make other arrangements, and I ended up having to rent a car to make things easier. Good luck with your interview!So does anyone know what happens next? Do they send you any info about hotel etc?
If I will complete my BS next May, and do not plan to take PCAT unless I have to, do I need to inform Lecom? In their portal, it marks my PCAT is incomplete. I wonder if they will go ahead evaluate my application. anyone knows?
You should contact the school. From my understanding, you have to take the PCAT or have a BS/BA before your application is considered complete and ready for review
When they send you the interview invite, they attach a sheet with hotel information. I would double check the shuttle services of the hotel you are staying at, if you choose to use them. I did that and when I called to make arrangements, the hotel's (comfort inn) last shuttle was leaving at 2PM, and when I contacted the school, they said interviews wrapped up around 2PM. I was advised to make other arrangements, and I ended up having to rent a car to make things easier. Good luck with your interview!
So what time did your interview begin and end? I'm trying to book flight now
So what time did your interview begin and end? I'm trying to book flight now
In the LECOM portal, my interview starts at 10:15AM....I'm not sure if there are other interview times, because the shuttle was leaving for the school at 7:15AM. When I contacted LECOM, they said the interviews were wrapping up at 2PM.
I would think so. My interview is November 6thThanks! When is your interview? So, if I book a flight back on the 13th at 6:00pm surely that will be enough time to wrap the interview up.
congrats on ur intvww!!
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
You should contact the school. From my understanding, you have to take the PCAT or have a BS/BA before your application is considered complete and ready for review
Thanks! I just sent them an email. It is unreasonable if they hold my application until May next year. 😱
they say they interview like 400, but not sure.
well they only accept like 130 or 140
I'm sure a lot of schools do that so they can make sure to fill all there seats at the end of the day these schools have to make their money
Since you were accepted at Bradenton are you going to the Erie interview?
Once you accept admission to one LECOM school, your other application is withdrawn
you can go to both interviews and then make a decision
Thanks! I just sent them an email. It is unreasonable if they hold my application until May next year. 😱
Hey did they e-mail you back with a response? I'm in the same situation as you lol
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Hey did they e-mail you back with a response? I'm in the same situation as you lol
My PCAT was waived, and I got an interview. Whatever shown in your folder as missing items, it is a good idea to contact the school and get clarified. Don't wait, otherwise, your application will be hold there.
When is your interview?
November 20.
The air ticket to Erie is really expensive!

Please let me know how your interview goes.
I just realized that I didn't response back with an email to confirm that I will be attending the interview but I scheduled my on 11/13th. Do I need to email them to confirm it?
It's been like a month.......T______T...I just emailed them so hopefully they won't cancel my interview because I receive an email from them that they have confirmed my interview date so I thought that was enough to confirm but then I reread the msg again to discover that I needed to email them within a week to confirm it....
Is anyone interviewing tomorrow
Yeah, it says my interview is confirmed so I guess I didn't need to email them to confirm it. They just confirmed it for me. I sent them an email again to confirm it but they haven't reply back.Did your portal say that your interview had been confirmed?
How did you check the shuttle services?When they send you the interview invite, they attach a sheet with hotel information. I would double check the shuttle services of the hotel you are staying at, if you choose to use them. I did that and when I called to make arrangements, the hotel's (comfort inn) last shuttle was leaving at 2PM, and when I contacted the school, they said interviews wrapped up around 2PM. I was advised to make other arrangements, and I ended up having to rent a car to make things easier. Good luck with your interview!
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Hi Everyone!
Thought I share the application process to help ease those who just submitted their application.
10/22/12-mailed application
10/24/12-received supplemental application
10/28/12-submitted supplemental application and fee
11/05/12-received invitation for interview and scheduled
12/04/12-interview date
Best of luck to all of us 🙂
Thought I share the application process to help ease those who just submitted their application.
10/22/12-mailed application
10/24/12-received supplemental application
10/28/12-submitted supplemental application and fee
11/05/12-received invitation for interview and scheduled
12/04/12-interview date

Best of luck to all of us 🙂
How did you check the shuttle services?
I received a list of hotels with the interview invites and it shows which hotels give shuttle services. You can call the hotel you are staying at and ask them if they provide shuttles and just reserve a spot if they do. 🙂
Group interview with three other students