Dismiss Notice
SDN members see fewer ads and full resolution images. Join our non-profit community!

LECOM interview?

Discussion in 'Pre-Pharmacy' started by sprinkle0420, Mar 26, 2007.

1. sprinkle0420

sprinkle0420 New Member

Pre-Pharmacy
    Anyone else send in their supplemental application at the end of February and still have not heard anything? I sent in my supplemental to LECOM at the end of February and also my supplemental to CPG...I received an interview with CPG April 4th, however, I have not heard anything from LECOM. Should I just take it as I have been rejected?

2. Thread continues after this sponsor message. SDN Members do not see this ad.

3. RX student

RX student NSU-WPB campus

Pharmacy Student
    LECOM is the only school that I applied to late, around Feb 12. I haven't heard anything. I did see where everything was received on PharmCAS about a week later, but nothing directly from them. Someone else applied the same time I did and she hasn't heard anything either. So no, I don't think you have been rejected. Maybe they got alot of late applications that they are having to sift through.

4. NDGirl

Pre-Pharmacy
    I think I may be the "she" refered to above. I sent in my PharmCAS application on Feb 12th and they recieved my supplemental in the mail on Feb 20th. I've been in contact with them recently (last week). They said my application was in the next pile of applications to be processed. They said I should hear something from them in 1 to 2 weeks. I'm counting on something closer to that 2 weeks mark. They also told me that they do still have spots open and that they will be conducting interviews through the END of MAY! So that is a long time still that they are interviewing.

I think they are just really busy this year with having to do admissions for both schools. Do not think that you have been rejected yet. There is still plently of time. Keep your hopes up!

5. sprinkle0420

sprinkle0420 New Member

Pre-Pharmacy
    Wow, I had no idea they were doing phone interviews all theway into may...most schools end around mid-april. Good to know, thanks so much guys :)

6. breeze2baby

Pharmacy Student
    I am in the same shoe with you guys, only i sent mine at the beginning of the year but have not heard anything. Can u guys please share your stats. Thanks

7. sleazye

Medical Student (Accepted)
    I sent my stuff in around Feb 13th and haven't heard anything yet either. Good to hear that it's not just me.