LECOM MMS Application

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

PlaqueAgain

5+ Year Member
Reaction score
I'm currently filling out the application and I'm finally on the essay part. How long did you guys write that have completed it? It has no description of length or a character limit. If you haven't done it any suggestions on minimum/maximum length? Instructions simply say:
"Describe your future career goals and your reasons for applying to this program."
I was also wondering how many people they accept from out of state, I did not realize people applied to this program so early.

Members don't see this ad.

I'm currently filling out the application and I'm finally on the essay part. How long did you guys write that have completed it? It has no description of length or a character limit. If you haven't done it any suggestions on minimum/maximum length? Instructions simply say:
"Describe your future career goals and your reasons for applying to this program."
I was also wondering how many people they accept from out of state, I did not realize people applied to this program so early.
My essay was about 350 words. I’m in state however so I am not sure about the out of state acceptance rate.