LECOM Seton Hill 2018-2019

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

nowayjabroni2481

Reaction score
Hello Everyone I could not find the new thread so I made a new one here. I have an interview here on November 20th and wanted some input from people who have already had there's. I would just like to know the format and any specific questions they got asked. Thanks

Members don't see this ad.

I interviewed here pretty early in the cycle. It is a pretty standard interview day. Try not to be a weirdo during the practice PBL session. The interview is a group format and you really only answer 3 questions. Don't be worried, they mentioned that the interview doesn't hold too much weight so interpret that as you want.

Has anyone received word about decision letters? I interviewed late in August and haven't heard anything.

Members don't see this ad :)
Wow that is rough. From what I read LECOM sends decisions out by mail 4-6 weeks after the interview. Yazmataz, have you got a decision yet/did you sign up for the early decision group?

Has anyone who interviewed on 10/9 heard anything yet? We were told 2-3 weeks.

Has anyone who interviewed on 10/9 heard anything yet? We were told 2-3 weeks.

You should follow the Erie thread for LECOM. It serves as a check in for both PA campuses.

I believe the consensus is that letters go out 4-6 weeks post interview. I have an interview in January. Super nervous.

Sent from my iPhone using SDN mobile

Reactions: 1 user
I interviewed here pretty early in the cycle. It is a pretty standard interview day. Try not to be a weirdo during the practice PBL session. The interview is a group format and you really only answer 3 questions. Don't be worried, they mentioned that the interview doesn't hold too much weight so interpret that as you want.

Hey would you PM me and tell me alittle more, this is my first group interview and I really dont know what to expect

hi! just found out about this thread. I interviewed 11/16 and still haven't heard back. anyone else in the same shoes?

Just withdrew my II from here! Hope one of you get it, good luck!

Eating at Burgatory right now then heading to Greensburg. Anyone else on here interviewing tomorrow?