2022-2023 Lake Erie College of Osteopathic Medicine (Seton Hill)

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

PapaGuava

The Real PG
Staff member
Administrator
10+ Year Member
Reaction score
Please feel free to tag a pre-medical moderator once the secondary prompt has been posted.

Good luck to everyone applying!

Interview feedback:

Members don't see this ad.

Which campus provides which learning pathway? do all campuses have all 3 pathways?

Members don't see this ad :)
Received an interview invite today! Received and submitted secondary 6/16.

Reactions: 1 user
II recieved! OOS submitted secondary first day it was available!

Last edited:
Members don't see this ad :)
Received an interview invite today! Received and submitted secondary 6/16.
II recieved! OOS submitted secondary first day it was available!
What was the last message y'all got on your status update? Was it your application is under review or something about a decision has been made and you'll be notified within 30 days?? I have the first message but I've seen past threads where people have the second message

What was the last message y'all got on your status update? Was it your application is under review or something about a decision has been made and you'll be notified within 30 days?? I have the first message but I've seen past threads where people have the second message

I got two identical emails saying that my supplemental application had been processed and would be sent for review. Nothing between that and the interview email!

I got two identical emails saying that my supplemental application had been processed and would be sent for review. Nothing between that and the interview email!
How long did it take in between your second supplemental processed email and the interview email? I just got the second supplemental processed email.

Did only people who ranked Seton Hill as their first choice get II's so far?

Reactions: 1 users
I got an II from Seton Hill but I never received the interview link for it. anyone else having this problem?

I got an II from Seton Hill but I never received the interview link for it. anyone else having this problem?
log into your portal. its a two part interview. the first is recording you do on your own and the second is a required info session. you have to complete the first part before you attend the second

log into your portal. its a two part interview. the first is recording you do on your own and the second is a required info session. you have to complete the first part before you attend the second
the recording isnt in your portal right? just to sign up for the info session?

We’re supposed to record our answers before the info session right And Not within 30 days?

I’ve lost all hope for LECOM. 3.9x gpa 13x AIS score and still not a word from them. Submitted the secondary 6/17 :(

how can you see the seton hill status? I can only see the Erie tab on my portal

Has anyone completed their interview yet? How did it go? What types of questions were you asked?

anyone know the minimum mcat here? is it 497

Anyone know what the post interview acceptance rate is like?

A thread last year of stats from all schools showed that LECOM (idk if that means all campuses) was 76% for in state applicants, and 36% for out of state. Idk if this is accurate though cause comparing some of the interview numbers and acceptances to MSAR showed a bunch of differences when I looked at certain schools ~*~*~*~ Updated Post II Acceptance Rates 2021 ~*~*~*~

Considering changing my top choice from seton hill to Eerie do you think that will look unfavorably on admissions I want PBL but I didn't know about the virtual anatomy lab until after I submitted my app. Curious any reason why you guys chose Seton hill as your first choice?

Considering changing my top choice from seton hill to Eerie do you think that will look unfavorably on admissions I want PBL but I didn't know about the virtual anatomy lab until after I submitted my app. Curious any reason why you guys chose Seton hill as your first choice?

Apparently the cadavers are dissected already in Erie so kind of just looking at them and memorizing the structures etc. kind of a bummer.

Any II today or this past week? It seems like there has been no movement from the LECOM admission, right? It is taking forever!

Anyone else receive a text from LECOM saying they will be in contact soon with a decision?

I got an interview from Bradenton yesterday. You're up next Erie! Manifesting like I did yesterday 😂

Received II today! Submitted secondary 8/8. Put SH as my first choice

Is anyone else attending the info session this Tuesday who still doesn't have their folder items checked off?

Finally got my folder items marked received today, hopefully that means they’re making progress on my application 🤞

Does anyone else notice that under View Admissions Status on the portal that it says “2023-2024”? I thought we were 2022-2023. Interviewed early August and getting neurotic now…