LECOM vs TouroCOM NY Masters

Started by deleted955816
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

D

deleted955816

Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Hi everyone
I am deciding between these two masters programs bc one declared online (LECOM) and the other is still on-site for now (Tourocom)

I was wondering what everyone thought about these programs - I have friends who failed out of LECOM/ didn't make the GPA although it's 3.3 and friends who have passed through Touro although it is 3.45, I don't want any surprises when I start! please let me know if u know anything about these programs

stats 3.01sgpa 3.25cgpa 497 mcat

touro - 3.45 guaranteed admission
lecom- 3.3 guaranteed interview but basically means acceptance

I have also applied to KCU Masters, PCOM, Midwestern MABS, LMUDCOM, and Barry! Im also considering ARCOM Masters and Touro California Masters 🙂
 
Hi can you please message me? I would like to know more about the LECOM program if you're willing!