https://medlinkanesthesia.com/
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

PathoMD13

Full Member
2+ Year Member
7+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Hi, I am ending my second year at Med School and I found this system which actually helped me understand many of the classes. If I say it is perfect that would be a lie, for example, there could be some improvement in the Genetics lectures. However, overall it did help me endure second- year and I wish that I had it since first-year. I decided to become an Ambassador afterward for the company, so if any of you are interest you can pm me or sent an email to [email protected] for some discount.

****I also used Pathoma, for me Pathoma is a Must for the pathology course, however, Dr. Raj lectures really complimented Pathoma since his insight were more like a Mechanism course rather than just raw pathology.