Let's make fiendly and kind forum

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

Shery

10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
Guys we need to be nice to each other more than that .I noticed in the last few days that some people are rough in their responds ,I don't know why .any question here deserves our respect.we are foreigners here many of us do not have family members around them and their lives are very hard ,we are mature enough and well educated to respect each other .
before I get to know SDN I was paying money (gifts ) to get advice and to know where should I go and the advices were not honest and
I wasted a year of my life bec. of that God Bless all of you .

Members don't see this ad.

Guys we need to be nice to each other more than that .I noticed in the last few days that some people are rough in their responds ,I don't know why .any question here deserves our respect.we are foreigners here many of us do not have family members around them and their lives are very hard ,we are mature enough and well educated to respect each other .
before I get to know SDN I was paying money (gifts ) to get advice and to know where should I go and the advices were not honest and
I wasted a year of my life bec. of that God Bless all of you .
m with u on this....:thumbup::thumbup::thumbup::thumbup::thumbup::thumbup::thumbup::thumbup::thumbup:

I am also with you sherry

some of the member actualy spoiling name of foreigner

Members don't see this ad :)
I am with you 2,sme people here are having supreior complex! Be kind guys !! )

Hi Shery,

Nice thought.You mean friendly,don't you?Did you know a 'fiend' is a demon?

well initiative sherry.
I am also with u.
God bless all FTDs struggling here.