Lets see who we're dealing with!

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
katyjohnny.jpg

This is my Bf and I

Members don't see this ad.

I think Asians are awesome! :)

However, is there any other white guys
out there or is it just me.

Members don't see this ad :)
Here is WVURxGal inside of a giant built-to-scale heart at the Franklin Institute in Philly, PA.

DSCF0020.jpg

And that's me on the left having an inhaler shoved in my mouth. (Don't ask)

65c80246.jpg

This thread deserves to be .....

**bumped**

post more pics, newbies! ;)

I'm not really new.. I'm old to the site but still doing undergrad to become a pharmacist.. :) Here's my pic:

n30400842_6584.jpg

wwwlongcom said:
woot.jpg

Cheers to Ghirardelli's Warm Brownie Sundae =D

ummm...are all male pharmacy students this hot??? :p

here i am

Attachments

• megan resized.JPG
    megan resized.JPG
    25.8 KB · Views: 323
Members don't see this ad :)
Ah finally found a better pic
84906085_l.jpg

Me and my BF in Arlington, VA.
198484050_l.jpg
284040276_m.jpg

Why is it so BIG?? :p :laugh:

OK, I give in!

Hmm, I don't know why it came out so small, but you can click on it to make it bigger :)

This is my beautiful g/f and I.

n23401869_8972526_8429.jpg

This is me.

Attachments

• me2.bmp
    40.2 KB · Views: 402
BUMP... I like this thread. :D

hihi im a newbie! its cool to really know that these are real pple posting on here! hehe :)
ill post since i dont want to seem like a stalker! :p

i look like im 12 in this pic tho :(

ummm...are all male pharmacy students this hot???

Not quite :p Heh. Here's me, the guy with all the silly questions on this board:

http://kman.strike9.com/IMG_0108.JPG

About 10 lbs. lighter now (had chubby cheeks there) and sporting a lot more facial hair (think Wolverine heh, with a Van ****).

Some of you "experienced SDN users" (old guys, haha) need to re-post your pics. Many from the first couple pages no longer work.

I guess it is time for me to step up to the plate and post my pic (better late than never)....hope this works... Facebook Pic
if it doesn't work let me know and I will give it one more try.

Can someone tell me how to post a picture?

Hi everyone! I'm new so be niiiice!
yea.jpg

My first post ever. :clap: I guess I am initiated into SND now. I think my face looks a little fat since I'm laying down here. Hey i.<3.pharmacy, you're in Washington too. Are you in pharmacy school or applying?

IMG_0339.jpg

bananaface said:
Mine is in my profile :)
Your face does not look like a banana. I just thought you should know.

bt61184 said:
Hey i.<3.pharmacy, you're in Washington too. Are you in pharmacy school or applying?

No, I'm not in pharmacy school right now... I WISH! I'm at PLU getting my BS in Biology (3rd year). If all goes well, I should be in pharmacy school fall 2007. I love UW, so hopefully that is where I end up. I'm applying to other places also.

PLU ...isn't that in Tacoma? Same degree as me :D So you're a junior then eh. I am applying this year for fall 2006 so I am patiently (well not really) waiting to see if I get an interview.

bt61184 said:
PLU ...isn't that in Tacoma? Same degree as me :D So you're a junior then eh. I am applying this year for fall 2006 so I am patiently (well not really) waiting to see if I get an interview.

Yup Tacoma born and raised. :) Good luck! I hope you get accepted! Where was it that you applied to?

I applied only to UW because I love this area so much (actually out of state tuition is atrocious). Even with a pharmacist's salary, it would take years to pay it back. Where are you looking to apply? So I hear the aroma down there is quite fun?

bt61184 said:
I applied only to UW because I love this area so much (actually out of state tuition is atrocious). Even with a pharmacist's salary, it would take years to pay it back. Where are you looking to apply? So I hear the aroma down there is quite fun?
:laugh: YEA! Aroma of Tacoma! :laugh:
It's really only bad downtown kinda towards Puyallup... not the area that I live.​

UW of course... WSU, PacificU and I'm sure a few others out of state. I'm trying to limit the number of schools I apply to because the little costs here and there add up so quickly (app fees, interview travel costs, etc). I know what you mean about out of state tuition.. IT'S RIDICULOUS!! I'm definitely crossing my fingers for UW though.

I gotta go but I'll be back on again this afternoon. It's fun actually talking to someone close to where I live pursuing pharmacy. It makes me feel like I'm not the only one in Washington :) See ya

I wonder why no one likes posting their pics here?