You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
Lets see who we're dealing with!
Started by jdpharmd?
Get help with your application
Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.
*Bump*
C'mon, newbies! Post away. 😀
C'mon, newbies! Post away. 😀
I think Asians are awesome! 🙂
However, is there any other white guys
out there or is it just me.
However, is there any other white guys
out there or is it just me.
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Here is WVURxGal inside of a giant built-to-scale heart at the Franklin Institute in Philly, PA.
And that's me on the left having an inhaler shoved in my mouth. (Don't ask)
And that's me on the left having an inhaler shoved in my mouth. (Don't ask)
wwwlongcom said:![]()
Cheers to Ghirardelli's Warm Brownie Sundae =D
ummm...are all male pharmacy students this hot??? 😛
wow, there are some cute future pharmacists around here.
Hey, no fair not posting yours. I know it's in your profile and all, but you need to step up the prominence of the eye candy.Arsenic810 said:wow, there are some cute future pharmacists around here.
That is all. 😛
vicky336 said:![]()
lalala
hmm...... maybe i chose the wrong path 😱 😍
damn you beautiful pharmacists
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
😍 😎bananaface said:Hey, no fair not posting yours. I know it's in your profile and all, but you need to step up the prominence of the eye candy.
That is all. 😛
Me and my BF in Arlington, VA.
Why is it so BIG?? 😛
Why is it so BIG?? 😛

ummm...are all male pharmacy students this hot???
Not quite 😛 Heh. Here's me, the guy with all the silly questions on this board:
http://kman.strike9.com/IMG_0108.JPG
About 10 lbs. lighter now (had chubby cheeks there) and sporting a lot more facial hair (think Wolverine heh, with a Van ****).
You're dating Toby McQuire? Right on 😛
I've been looking at all the pics and I think it's time for me to show my face!
http://i35.photobucket.com/albums/d169/phuong2881/Phuong/DSC00288.jpg
Hope this works.
http://i35.photobucket.com/albums/d169/phuong2881/Phuong/DSC00288.jpg
Hope this works.
orchids said:I've been looking at all the pics and I think it's time for me to show my face!![]()
![]()
I'm giving in.....Hope this works.
http://viewmorepics.myspace.com/ind...n=15536665-CC1F-F7F0-D219D6EA7287180225625275
http://odu.facebook.com/profile.php?id=33600467&l=ca88eff3c6
This is me with some of my good friends on facebook, the asian guy. haha I am single so for all you single ladies, give me a private message just kidding. Anyone got facebook?
This is me with some of my good friends on facebook, the asian guy. haha I am single so for all you single ladies, give me a private message just kidding. Anyone got facebook?
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
If you have a blog anywhere, you can join the SDN blog group. 😉 Details are on the main page.
Mine is in my profile 🙂
I guess it is time for me to step up to the plate and post my pic (better late than never)....hope this works... Facebook Pic
if it doesn't work let me know and I will give it one more try.
if it doesn't work let me know and I will give it one more try.
Can someone tell me how to post a picture?
http://i02-2.facebook.com/pics/7/3/n6303713_4624.jpg
I'm usually afraid to post pictures of me in case I run into anyone else I know on this forum. O.O
But gotta quit being paranoid. See ya later.
I'm usually afraid to post pictures of me in case I run into anyone else I know on this forum. O.O
But gotta quit being paranoid. See ya later.
Hi everyone! I'm new so be niiiice!
I created a facebook. My picture is me and my friend Dan.
http://ufl.facebook.com/profile.php?id=2052435
http://ufl.facebook.com/profile.php?id=2052435
Your face does not look like a banana. I just thought you should know.bananaface said:Mine is in my profile 🙂
bt61184 said:Hey i.<3.pharmacy, you're in Washington too. Are you in pharmacy school or applying?
No, I'm not in pharmacy school right now... I WISH! I'm at PLU getting my BS in Biology (3rd year). If all goes well, I should be in pharmacy school fall 2007. I love UW, so hopefully that is where I end up. I'm applying to other places also.
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
bt61184 said:PLU ...isn't that in Tacoma? Same degree as me 😀 So you're a junior then eh. I am applying this year for fall 2006 so I am patiently (well not really) waiting to see if I get an interview.
Yup Tacoma born and raised. 🙂 Good luck! I hope you get accepted! Where was it that you applied to?
I applied only to UW because I love this area so much (actually out of state tuition is atrocious). Even with a pharmacist's salary, it would take years to pay it back. Where are you looking to apply? So I hear the aroma down there is quite fun?
bt61184 said:I applied only to UW because I love this area so much (actually out of state tuition is atrocious). Even with a pharmacist's salary, it would take years to pay it back. Where are you looking to apply? So I hear the aroma down there is quite fun?
YEA! Aroma of Tacoma!
It's really only bad downtown kinda towards Puyallup... not the area that I live.
UW of course... WSU, PacificU and I'm sure a few others out of state. I'm trying to limit the number of schools I apply to because the little costs here and there add up so quickly (app fees, interview travel costs, etc). I know what you mean about out of state tuition.. IT'S RIDICULOUS!! I'm definitely crossing my fingers for UW though.
Similar threads
- Replies
- 19
- Views
- 4K
- Replies
- 3
- Views
- 3K
I guess I am initiated into SND now. I think my face looks a little fat since I'm laying down here. Hey i.<3.pharmacy, you're in Washington too. Are you in pharmacy school or applying?