You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
Lets see who we're dealing with!
Started by jdpharmd?
Get help with your application
Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.
😕
bt61184 said:I think I played tennis at PLU once...oh wait that was UPS and Bellarmine. Are those pretty close to PLU???
I actually live really close to UPS and have about a 1/2 hour drive to PLU... it's in Parkland which I guess technically isn't Tacoma...
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
🙄wheelsonfire said:So, have 'yall hooked up yet or what????
Post pics of the kids. We'd love to see 'em.![]()
👎 Agreed. Yea narrows bridge... stupid bridge... I live exactly 2 blocks from there. Small world. I think we can send each other messages or something rather than talkin through the forum? OR if you have myspace... tashatashatasha is my sn.bt61184 said:I actually haven't been down there in a while as the traffic near the bridge is insane. I used to go to the Tacoma Rainiers games though as they are way cheaper than the Mariners. Nice comment that guy made eh 👎
bt61184 said:It makes me feel like I'm not the only one in Washington 🙂 See ya
Bananaface is in WA, too. 🙂
Please PM Arsenic810 with this information. He seems to be convinced that it is. 😀DHG said:Your face does not look like a banana. I just thought you should know.
I grew up in Tacoma. I live in Olympia now, but will probably be moving back next year. The commute is long and I am dating someone who lives in Lakewood. You know Lakewood, right? Have you seen COPS?
bananaface said:I grew up in Tacoma. I live in Olympia now, but will probably be moving back next year. The commute is long and I am dating someone who lives in Lakewood. You know Lakewood, right? Have you seen COPS?
Olympia to Seattle?!?! 😱 WOW! What a journey! My aunt actually makes the same exact commute as you. I feel sorry for you both! I know Lakewood... always making guest appearances on COPS...

PLU south and east of Tacoma. If you go all the way south on South Tacoma Way, past 100th or so it turns into Parkland. UPS and Bellarmine are in the middle of the Tacoma.bt61184 said:I think I played tennis at PLU once...oh wait that was UPS and Bellarmine. Are those pretty close to PLU???
crying moo said:I can't believe a whole page has gone by without a single picture...
Well here is my new puppy, his name is PK. Yeah, that's right, peekaay
... first time I went to the vet she said... "Oh, PK is for pyruvate kinase?"
Cuuuuute puppy! OK, I'll bite 😛 We went on a cruise this summer to Alaska. It was a blast!
Attachments
crying moo said:I can't believe a whole page has gone by without a single picture...
Well here is my new puppy, his name is PK. Yeah, that's right, peekaay
... first time I went to the vet she said... "Oh, PK is for pyruvate kinase?"
I have a cat named GK. We trapped two wild kittens a couple of years ago. They were outside freezing in winter. No one could touch them. They were frightened and hid all the time. My husband managed to get them into our garage and they lived there for several months. The vet finally took them in for adoption, but they sat there for 6 months in a cage. No one wanted the shy, wild, kitties. The vet tech named them GK (for Garage Kitty) and Mr. Brown. We took them with us when we bought our new house. Mr. Brown is still very shy and timid, but GK is a sweetie.
I'm applying to pharm school right now after graduating from ucla this last month (I'm a four year + 1 quarter graduate). I got interviews from USC and western.
This forum is so awesome, eveyrbody's been passing it around as the end-all be -all for free and convenient information about health professional schools.
I don't have a picture site, but I have a livejournal:
www.livejournal.com/users/troublessohigh
This forum is so awesome, eveyrbody's been passing it around as the end-all be -all for free and convenient information about health professional schools.
I don't have a picture site, but I have a livejournal:
www.livejournal.com/users/troublessohigh
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
bump! 😛
Baxter81 said:Me rocking the mohowk....You guys think I should keep this hair when I start pharm school at USC??
![]()
did u go to the school interview w/ this hair cut? 😱 how did they react?
Baxter81 said:Me rocking the mohowk....You guys think I should keep this hair when I start pharm school at USC??
![]()
I think you should enjoy it for now and let it go when you start rotations.
yah, but missing a nose ring & a tattoo.ndearwater said:
karariki said:did u go to the school interview w/ this hair cut? 😱 how did they react?
haha....I'm not that crazy...I don't think I would of gotten accepted if I had that hair during my interview. When I got the interview invite, I grew out my hair and got a a nice professional looking haircut.
ndearwater said:
LOL!!
🙂
Moxxie is Foxxie!!!! 🙂
Moxxie said:Cuuuuute puppy! OK, I'll bite 😛 We went on a cruise this summer to Alaska. It was a blast!
bump.
I liked this one. 😀
I liked this one. 😀
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
ditto ditto..i love this thread!! 😀
I would post, but....*shy*
*coy* 😀
*coy* 😀
Mine is on my MySDN page.
Here's a pic my husband took recently, guess it'll work.
ATTACH]8112[/ATTACH]
ATTACH]8112[/ATTACH]
Go easy on my SDN debut ok? Just put down those tomatoes and slowly back away. 😛
.
Similar threads
- Replies
- 19
- Views
- 4K
- Replies
- 3
- Views
- 3K