This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

livevibrantly

Reaction score
Sorry if this is the wrong section to discuss this topic in- I didn't see anything else that seemed more 'off topic' than any other ones.

I know, it's quite taboo to discuss salaries in the medical profession. I 100% agree that people going into the medical field should do it out of passion, and not out of the mindset that they want to be rich once they establish themselves in their career.

But, I've noticed many inconsistencies online when researching the salaries of different medical professions, (to determine how 'comfortable' my preferred specialties would make me). I was wondering if anyone could provide me with some accurate information on the salaries of general pediatricians, emergency doctors, and non-invasive cardiologists?

Thank you in advance.

Members don't see this ad.

Reactions: 1 user
Peds will make the least, the other two will depend on hours and effort. However, if at any point you're not "comfortable" with your salary, you have a spending problem, not an income problem lol

Reactions: 1 user
look up mgma data. it will give you real compensation ranges based on experience. Also look at the medscape compensation report.

Reactions: 1 users
Members don't see this ad :)
look up mgma data. it will give you real compensation ranges based on experience. Also look at the medscape compensation report.
Does MGMA require membership to see their reports?

Don’t buy the sales pitch that money isn’t part of the decision

Reactions: 5 users