letter of intent dilemma

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
D

deleted994703

Hi everyone! I recently interviewed at a school and i fell in love with the school. I wanted to know if it would be acceptable to send a letter of intent in a month, before dec 1st decisions are made. So far it has been my only interview and i will be more than happy to attend the school if accepted. I just dont know if later on i would get more interviews from schools that are in my state that i would be more willing to go to just for the convience of it being instate. Last cycle i was waitlisted at 2 schools and sent 1 letter of intent way too late (in june) so i dont want to make the same mistake this cycle and make sure i get accepted into a school. I appericate any advice, thank you!

Members don't see this ad.

Hi everyone! I recently interviewed at a school and i fell in love with the school. I wanted to know if it would be acceptable to send a letter of intent in a month, before dec 1st decisions are made. So far it has been my only interview and i will be more than happy to attend the school if accepted. I just dont know if later on i would get more interviews from schools that are in my state that i would be more willing to go to just for the convience of it being instate. Last cycle i was waitlisted at 2 schools and sent 1 letter of intent way too late (in june) so i dont want to make the same mistake this cycle and make sure i get accepted into a school. I appericate any advice, thank you!
No. Letter of intent is if you get waitlisted. Wait until you get a decision, and then go from there but do not send a letter in before a decision is made - you don't want to come off as desperate.

Reactions: 1 user
No. Letter of intent is if you get waitlisted. Wait until you get a decision, and then go from there but do not send a letter in before a decision is made - you don't want to come off as desperate.
thank you!!