Letter of Intent

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

Peter Griffen

10+ Year Member
5+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
So I have a school that I am interested in writing a letter of intent to, but I honestly have no idea what to include. I asked my pre-med advisor and she was no help at all. Does anyone have any guidlines as to what should be included in this letter. If someone would feel comfortable posting an example, that would be great too.

THANKS!

Members don't see this ad.

If you search for this topic, I think you might be able to find some examples. I think the general format includes something like telling them it's your top choice school, your reasons for thinking so, why you'd be a good fit for the school, any updates on your activities/grades, and of course say that if you were accepted, you would matriculate at school X.

safeflower said:
If you search for this topic, I think you might be able to find some examples. I think the general format includes something like telling them it's your top choice school, your reasons for thinking so, why you'd be a good fit for the school, any updates on your activities/grades, and of course say that if you were accepted, you would matriculate at school X.

Thats what I thought. I just wanted to make sure I wasn't missing anything.

Thanks