This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

bommer2323

Full Member
2+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Hello,

I was wondering if anyone has ever sent a LOI pre-interview and gotten a positive response to it. I feel extremely fortunate to have interviewed at a few great schools pre-December so far however I have yet to hear from my IS public school (MI). If anyone has any tips on how to write an effective letter that would also be helpful.

Thank you
 
Hello,

I was wondering if anyone has ever sent a LOI pre-interview and gotten a positive response to it. I feel extremely fortunate to have interviewed at a few great schools pre-December so far however I have yet to hear from my IS public school (MI). If anyone has any tips on how to write an effective letter that would also be helpful.

Thank you
Your application is your “LOI”.