Letter of Rec Lost

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

dentaljake

10+ Year Member
Reaction score
Has anyone had there LORs lost in the mail when going from AADSAS to the school. I have some schools that say my application is complete and others that say my application is incomplete and that they have not received one of my LORs?

Does anyone personally call each school they apply to and check to make sure that everything in their app is complete?

Members don't see this ad.

Has anyone had there LORs lost in the mail when going from AADSAS to the school. I have some schools that say my application is complete and others that say my application is incomplete and that they have not received one of my LORs?

Does anyone personally call each school they apply to and check to make sure that everything in their app is complete?

There really isn't 'mail' between AADSAS and schools. So if it's been a while, it's most likely something the school hasn't cleared up in their system. Sometimes schools dump the applications into their systems and haven't sorted it out yet so it may look like you're missing something. This happened to lots of people at MWU a couple weeks ago. So wait it out unless it's been a while.

I was under the impression that LORs were done electronically, both between your referrer and AADSAS and AADSAS and your schools.