Letter of Rec Max

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

helpmeout382100

Full Member
5+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
So I know you can only have 4 on optomcas, I currently have 3 but for my last one im unsure of which professors letter I will pick, can I have them both send it to optomcas portal and select from there or will it only accept one?
 
So I know you can only have 4 on optomcas, I currently have 3 but for my last one im unsure of which professors letter I will pick, can I have them both send it to optomcas portal and select from there or will it only accept one?

It will only accept one, I just sent the admissions emails to one of my proffesors and he emailed them my 5th letter and they all received it accordingly