Oct 8, 2017
Status (Visible)
  1. Optometry Student
Hi all, so I just recently submitted my app and for NECO it mentions that you need 2 from professors and 1 from an optometrist. I submitted my app without doubling checking and I have 2 from optometrists I have worked with and only 1 professor LOR. Do you think this will greatly affect my application and hurt my chances of getting in??

generallyspeaking

2+ Year Member
Nov 25, 2015
Status (Visible)
  1. Fellow [Any Field]
I imagine it would. If you do get an interview and accepted, I would imagine your acceptance would be on the condition that submit a 2nd professor letter so that your file is technically complete. This is just my speculation. Perhaps you should call NECO and see what they say if this question is paramount for you.

pnw256

5+ Year Member
Feb 24, 2015
Status (Visible)
  1. Pre-Optometry
Hi all, so I just recently submitted my app and for NECO it mentions that you need 2 from professors and 1 from an optometrist. I submitted my app without doubling checking and I have 2 from optometrists I have worked with and only 1 professor LOR. Do you think this will greatly affect my application and hurt my chances of getting in??
I'm in the same situation. Let me know if you figure something out!

About the Ads
This thread is more than 3 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. Your new thread title is very short, and likely is unhelpful.
  2. Your reply is very short and likely does not add anything to the thread.
  3. Your reply is very long and likely does not add anything to the thread.
  4. It is very likely that it does not need any further discussion and thus bumping it serves no purpose.
  5. Your message is mostly quotes or spoilers.
  6. Your reply has occurred very quickly after a previous reply and likely does not add anything to the thread.
  7. This thread is locked.