Letter of Recommendation Question

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

nutter_butter

Reaction score
Hi,

So I've been scribing for a doctor and he agreed to write a LoR for me, but the problem is that he might be retiring soon (in the next few weeks). I am planning to submit my app this cycle (May/June 2019). Is there a way he can write a letter for me and store it right now/if so, how? I don't think he'll want to check in much after he retires.

Any advice is appreciated.

Members don't see this ad.

Hi,

So I've been scribing for a doctor and he agreed to write a LoR for me, but the problem is that he might be retiring soon (in the next few weeks). I am planning to submit my app this cycle (May/June 2019). Is there a way he can write a letter for me and store it right now/if so, how? I don't think he'll want to check in much after he retires.

Any advice is appreciated.
Look in to interfolio. I already have every LOR I will use on file. One less thing to worry about come June.

Reactions: 1 user
Look in to interfolio. I already have every LOR I will use on file. One less thing to worry about come June.
Thanks! So if I have this right I just have to make an account and my letter writer makes an account, submits it, and then we're all good? Do I have to link it to my AAMC ID or something like that somehow?

Thanks! So if I have this right I just have to make an account and my letter writer makes an account, submits it, and then we're all good? Do I have to link it to my AAMC ID or something like that somehow?
Yes. The dossier is free. It is $50 for like 5 years to be able to actually send the letter (just a heads up)