bla_3x

Grip it and rip it!
7+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Sep 18, 2001
Visit site
Status
I was until VERY recently, dead-set on EM as field. I have a letter from an EM doc that I rotated with wiich is very, very good.
However, in it it states things such as ....Mr X is applying to your EM residency program, ...alway scurrent on EM literature, ...would be an asset to the ED, etc.
Will this look bad?
Should I state something in mypersonal statemet regarding wantin to go into EM until May of MSIII?
How could I make this work??

Thanks!

Docmike2006

10+ Year Member
May 6, 2006
www.filmjacket.com
Status
Resident [Any Field]
bla_3x said:
I was until VERY recently, dead-set on EM as field. I have a letter from an EM doc that I rotated with wiich is very, very good.
However, in it it states things such as ....Mr X is applying to your EM residency program, ...alway scurrent on EM literature, ...would be an asset to the ED, etc.
Will this look bad?
Should I state something in mypersonal statemet regarding wantin to go into EM until May of MSIII?
How could I make this work??

Thanks!
So you have seen your recommendation letter:)

Is there a chance your reference can rewrite it? If not, and it's a glowing letter, it can probably still be used. You can later say you changed your mind; the point is it's a good letter and many skills and characteristics apply in rads just as they do in EM.

About the Ads