Letter written by dental coordinator?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

Maybe.a.dentist

Membership Revoked
Removed
7+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
My dentist who agreed to write a LOR for me basically flaked on me. I have a dental coordinator at a clinic willing to write for me. This person has no DDS or DMD but I'm fairly sure will get a couple of dentists to cosign, does this sound fine?
 
Seems fine to me if other dentists will cosign. That's like having a TA write your letter and the professor cosigning.
 
My dentist who agreed to write a LOR for me basically flaked on me. I have a dental coordinator at a clinic willing to write for me. This person has no DDS or DMD but I'm fairly sure will get a couple of dentists to cosign, does this sound fine?
Maybe the dentist who "flaked" out on you is trying to tell you something.