Letters of recommendation and personal statement

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

ucstu

5+ Year Member
Reaction score
Are you able to use interfolio to deliver all of the letters or recommendations to the schools directly or must you have your letter writers send them to the application?
I am also trying to get together my personal statement and have seen varying maximum character lengths. Anyone know what the maximum character length is for pod school applications?

Members don't see this ad.

For personal statement, no more than 1 page, single spaced, times new roman 12 point font.

This isn't the maximum, but it's better to keep things concise.

Last edited:
Are you able to use interfolio to deliver all of the letters or recommendations to the schools directly or must you have your letter writers send them to the application?
I am also trying to get together my personal statement and have seen varying maximum character lengths. Anyone know what the maximum character length is for pod school applications?

4500 character maximum for PS, mine personally was around 4100, a little over one page. But I say, use what you need to best do your story justice.

I have heard of people using interfolio, although i must admit ignorance on how to uuse it properly. Id contact AACPMAS for more info if no one else knows

I believe if you applied through AACPMAS (which you should), the system would send submission links directly to your letter writer(s) once you input their email addresses. Hope that helps!