Letters of Recommendation - DO

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

Status
Not open for further replies.

orangezz98

Full Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Hi all,

I am a bit confused on the DO process of submitting letters of recommendation. I have found most schools I am submitting to accept committee letters, which is what I got (in there I have two science profs, a DO, and a supervisor). But then they say you also need a letter from a DO. So will they just accept the letter packet with the cover letter or do I have to ask the DO to send separately?

Any advice on this would be helpful thank you!!
 
Status
Not open for further replies.