Dentpreneur
New Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Hi,
The dentist I shadowed most recently (who is also a foreign trained dentist himself) seems to be very reluctant to give me his letter and not taking my calls. What should I do now?
I do have a letter from another US dentist (who works at a non-profit dental clinic) where I volunteered as a dental assistant. Would that letter be considered as a strong letter for CAAPID? Really confused and worried.
The dentist I shadowed most recently (who is also a foreign trained dentist himself) seems to be very reluctant to give me his letter and not taking my calls. What should I do now?
I do have a letter from another US dentist (who works at a non-profit dental clinic) where I volunteered as a dental assistant. Would that letter be considered as a strong letter for CAAPID? Really confused and worried.