Level 3 score?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
D

deleted958798

I took the COMBANK practice exam for Level 3 and scored a 702. Then a week later I took a COMSAE and scored a 418. What the heck? The 3 digit conversion used by COMBANK was based on the conversion tool from the NBOME. Then I take the COMSAE and my score decreases by ~300 points???? COMSAE was filled with a ton of bs questions about which agency to contact in which situation, chain of command in reporting ethical violations in hospital, etc which was frustrating, but overall I felt I performed adequate enough to do much better than my score. Both the conversion tool and the COMSAE is provided by the NBOME, but have clearly big differences in score prediction. I do question sets of 50 at a time between COMBANK and COMQUEST and always score 35-38 q correct each time. So much of what I have done in residency so far is nothing like these awful exams. Any insight into this discrepancy or advise?

Members don't see this ad.

Are you new to COMLEX? This is how all their bull**** tests are. You're not going to predict it. Just get >350 and move on with your life.

Reactions: 1 users
Members don't see this ad :)