Liberty University Biomedical Sciences M.S. Fall 2017

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
How do you like the program?
Like every masters "post bacc" its not so fun but you do learn.
The classes are only 8 weeks long. Depending on ur track( one or two year) you take two or more classes at a time.
Some of the teachers are very helpful, others not so much.
There isn't any "advisor" for us..you are basically on ur own in terms of applying to schools etc. The program director is pretty helpful but there is only so much he can do.
Its a new program, still developing.
Would I have come here if I know what I know now? NOPE!
 
Like every masters "post bacc" its not so fun but you do learn.
The classes are only 8 weeks long. Depending on ur track( one or two year) you take two or more classes at a time.
Some of the teachers are very helpful, others not so much.
There isn't any "advisor" for us..you are basically on ur own in terms of applying to schools etc. The program director is pretty helpful but there is only so much he can do.
Its a new program, still developing.
Would I have come here if I know what I know now? NOPE!

do you mean you would not attend liberty? OR you would not attend any postbac master at all? thank you
 
Hi, I was accepted into the 2 year program. What advice could you give? It costs 1/2 of my 1st choice. Also, how often do they give GA positions.
advice? have options. the program is still new and they are still trying to make it better. make sure u look into other schs not just LU
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Has anyone been accepted into dental after completing this program?