Liberty University College of Osteopathic Medicine - Accepted Students!!

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

EH123

7+ Year Member
Reaction score
Not sure if a thread like this already exists....

Anyway, who else will be joining me at LUCOM as a part of the inaugural class?!

Congrats to all who have been accepted, and best of luck to those who are waiting for an interview!! You can message me if you have any questions about the school/Lynchburg/interview process :)

Members don't see this ad.

Reactions: 1 users
Hello! This is my first post. :) I have been accepted at LUCOM and I could not be happier. I heard that there is a facebook page for the accepted students- but I haven't been able to locate it. Any ideas?

Congratulations on your acceptance as well!!

There are a couple different areas on the forum for threads of this variety.

This isn't one of them.

Reactions: 4 users
Members don't see this ad :)
Hey there! Congrats :) look for LUCOM class of 2018. You should find it that way

Huh...well only 2 people besides you have actually used this thread so who cares? I forgot I even posted this. But sure if you are patrolling the threads feel free to do something about it.

DoctorSEH, use the thread "liberty university com LUCOM instead, before mr kenobi finds another two month old thread to complain about :/

Huh...well only 2 people besides you have actually used this thread so who cares? I forgot I even posted this. But sure if you are patrolling the threads feel free to do something about it.

DoctorSEH, use the thread "liberty university com LUCOM instead, before mr kenobi finds another two month old thread to complain about :/
You have to understand that there is a lot of hostility here toward LUCOM. Many will find a way to make you feel unwelcome here... I think it's wrong if you ask me...

Reactions: 1 user
You have to understand that there is a lot of hostility here toward LUCOM. Many will find a way to make you unwelcome here... I think it's wrong if you ask me...
This actually had nothing to do with it...at first. I just tend to go full troll when I get snarky replies from people.

Reactions: 7 users
Some people just have too much free time. As for me..gotta sleep because I work tomorrow. What do you know? Something more useful than trying to annoy people online!

Members don't see this ad :)
This actually had nothing to do with it...at first. I just tend to go full troll when I get snarky replies from people.
I never said you did that out of hatred of LUCOM... It was just a warning to OP.

Go ahead and read all my posts to try to get to know me and go "full troll". You could just ask me tho, I have nothing to hide. Have fun! I'm a happy person so you might get sick of counting all those smiley faces :)

While you are working on some snarky come back, I will be trying to get some sleep because unlike you, I have other priorities. But hey...I understand we might be the only people you actually talk to...in which case I guess I might check sdn tomorrow if I have time to make sure you aren't too lonely ;) good night mr kenobi...and play nice! We might be colleagues one day :)

Lol. This just became my favorite thread. Why are you still posting? Get to bed ya knuckle head. I've got some smiley face counting to do.

Reactions: 5 users
LUCOM is an awesome school. If family location wasn't a concern, I would have went there instead. Congratulations to all you who have been accepted!

Oooh how many do I have?? I'm guessing at least 30 smiley faces. I'm proud to be the OP of your favorite thread ;) lol.

Yes, the school is GORGEOUS and amazing :) I remember back in dec I posted my opinion and people thought I was an adcom lol...now look at all the others who visited that had the same impression as I did! I am so very proud to attend this school :)

Lol. This just became my favorite thread. Why are you still posting? Get to bed ya knuckle head. I've got some smiley face counting to do.
1393510308907.jpg

Reactions: 2 users
Trolol

Tide goes in, tide goes out, you can't explain that

Oh papa bear... why you so angry??

Am I in the right area of the forum? I heard there would be free pizza here.

I got your pizza right here *grabs crotch*

Reactions: 2 users
^ that works a little better if the male reproductive organ :pompous:

While you are working on some snarky come back, I will be trying to get some sleep because unlike you, I have other priorities. But hey...I understand we might be the only people you actually talk to...in which case I guess I might check sdn tomorrow if I have time to make sure you aren't too lonely ;) good night mr kenobi...and play nice! We might be colleagues one day :)

Oh my god. How have I not met you yet...

This free pizza offer is getting weeeeird. :)

:eek: not eating pizza for a looong time.

I would eat pizza everyday if it wouldn't make me fat.

I know this is a late addition to this thread, but congrats to all of you who made it into Liberty University COM :) I'm actually pretty curious and interested in that school, and am wondering if it is going to (or already has) a residency program.

I know this is a late addition to this thread, but congrats to all of you who made it into Liberty University COM :) I'm actually pretty curious and interested in that school, and am wondering if it is going to (or already has) a residency program.

Two years late. Don't bump old threads unless you have something extremely relevant to add.

So do you have yourself listed as "medical student"?

Yes, I am a medical student, but I'm interested in learning more about Liberty University.
Your questions would lead others to believe you are a pre-med looking to maybe apply to this school. Go to the school-specific sub-forum at the top of this page and you will find all of your LUCOM needs.