1. What do you find most helpful? Give us your feedback on the 2019 SDN Member Survey to help further the SDN mission (and win prizes!)
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dismiss Notice

Licensure Requirement For Foreign Pharmacy Grad.

Discussion in 'Pharmacy Licensure and Exams' started by drpatts, Feb 27, 2007.

1. drpatts

2+ Year Member

Dental Student
    Hi there !!
    I am foreign pharmacy grad from INDIA,I passed out in 2006.I don't have any information regarding how to become pharmacist in US.Pls guide me and provide substantial information .I would appreciate it...

Thanks in advance...

patt...

2. LiveLoveFartRepeat

LiveLoveFartRepeat LiveLoveFartRepeat
    Pharmacist Lifetime Donor Verified Account 10+ Year Member

Pharmacist
    Which state do you want to practise in?
    You have to make a choice first. From there you can google their board of pharmacy web site and you should find all the info you need. There are exams, fees et many more steps.

Good luck..it's a long road but you can do it.

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  3. cindyjee

You passed out? you mean you lost of consciousness or something?. WHAT’S GOING ON IN HERE? this guy wants to be a pharmacist in the United States and he don't speak proper English… that's really sad & terrible. I hope the NABP reads this forum and see what kind of pharmacist we would be dealing with in the future…probably they will pass out when they read it!:thumbdown: :thumbdown: :thumbdown:

4. r20x07

Pharmacy Student

well you can really talk, it doesnt seem like you're fluent in English either, there is no need to unneccesarily attack peple who are just looking for some help!

5. DieselDentist

DieselDentist hyperdynamoSaMo

Dental Student

wow that was mean!!! i bet his ass is smarter than u tho!!! that just shows how weak minded u are.. its sad seeing u write this u sound like a person with selfesteam issues.

6. venom2007

7+ Year Member

Pre-Pharmacy
    really iknow what u aim to as igonna do so god welling so igot some infp. for u at 1st u gotta study the comprehensive pharmacy for that shet american board as iam egyption & iwill do it but when u find it make upload for it as iam searching for it thanxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx