Licensure Requirement For Foreign Pharmacy Grad.

Started by drpatts
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

drpatts

Full Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Hi there !!
I am foreign pharmacy grad from INDIA,I passed out in 2006.I don't have any information regarding how to become pharmacist in US.Pls guide me and provide substantial information .I would appreciate it...

Thanks in advance...

patt...
 
You passed out? you mean you lost of consciousness or something?. WHAT’S GOING ON IN HERE? this guy wants to be a pharmacist in the United States and he don't speak proper English… that's really sad & terrible. I hope the NABP reads this forum and see what kind of pharmacist we would be dealing with in the future…probably they will pass out when they read it!👎 👎 👎
 
You passed out? you mean you lost of consciousness or something?. WHAT’S GOING ON IN HERE? this guy wants to be a pharmacist in the United States and he don't speak proper English… that's really sad & terrible. I hope the NABP reads this forum and see what kind of pharmacist we would be dealing with in the future…probably they will pass out when they read it!👎 👎 👎


well you can really talk, it doesnt seem like you're fluent in English either, there is no need to unneccesarily attack peple who are just looking for some help!
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
You passed out? you mean you lost of consciousness or something?. WHAT’S GOING ON IN HERE? this guy wants to be a pharmacist in the United States and he don't speak proper English… that's really sad & terrible. I hope the NABP reads this forum and see what kind of pharmacist we would be dealing with in the future…probably they will pass out when they read it!👎 👎 👎


wow that was mean!!! i bet his ass is smarter than u tho!!! that just shows how weak minded u are.. its sad seeing u write this u sound like a person with selfesteam issues.
 
really iknow what u aim to as igonna do so god welling so igot some infp. for u at 1st u gotta study the comprehensive pharmacy for that shet american board as iam egyption & iwill do it but when u find it make upload for it as iam searching for it thanxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx