Life as a pre med

Started by Dunlap25
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Just wondering but how much time do you have to socialize, how much time did you spend studying, and was it stressful?

When I was in my first two years of UG I was working full time at SBUX (woke up at 330 am to get there at 4) then had full time classes and would end the day with band practice when I was still "in the scene". It was fun and I got to socialize but it was pretty stressful studying on my "free time"

My last two years after transferring from a CC has been a different stress with research and helping out with groups, but I enjoy all of it. It's really all subjective to how one manages their time I guess.
 
I'm in a fraternity so I "partied/party" pretty regularly, and I spend a lot of my free time during the day hanging out with people, napping, and playing video games. Of course there are those crunch times where it feels like I'm working 24/7, but I would say that those are the exception, not the norm.
What a life you live, wedgie