Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I don't have cable - haven't paid for it for many many years (but I don't mind missing ESPN).
Instead, I pay for streaming services.
There are so many great scripted television shows. I can't believe reality tv exists.
Okay, so I have seen some amazing shows recently that perhaps you haven't heard of - but need to check out. The list is small.
QuickDraw (very funny...very clever) - HULU
Deadbeat (funny) - HULU
Brink (funny and exciting) - HBO
Bored to Death (funny and interesting. Ted Danson is really a great actor and really fun to watch) - HBO
Parks and Recreations (Give it another try....first season was so so..they really caught their stride after this) -
Archer - (if it wasn't for arrested development - probably would be my all-time favorite)
The Mindy Project - (if you like the Office, Mindy was head writer...I liked it)
Wet American Hot Summer -if you plan on watching this - YOU HAVE TO watch the movie first. Otherwise the season will seem strange and kind of dumb - but after the movie, the season is really awesome. Seriously...this is a great show (but not for everyone).
Instead, I pay for streaming services.
There are so many great scripted television shows. I can't believe reality tv exists.
Okay, so I have seen some amazing shows recently that perhaps you haven't heard of - but need to check out. The list is small.
QuickDraw (very funny...very clever) - HULU
Deadbeat (funny) - HULU
Brink (funny and exciting) - HBO
Bored to Death (funny and interesting. Ted Danson is really a great actor and really fun to watch) - HBO
Parks and Recreations (Give it another try....first season was so so..they really caught their stride after this) -
Archer - (if it wasn't for arrested development - probably would be my all-time favorite)
The Mindy Project - (if you like the Office, Mindy was head writer...I liked it)
Wet American Hot Summer -if you plan on watching this - YOU HAVE TO watch the movie first. Otherwise the season will seem strange and kind of dumb - but after the movie, the season is really awesome. Seriously...this is a great show (but not for everyone).