Lifting at KCOM

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

usc_92

7+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hey all,

Driving into Kirksville for an interview on Monday and wanted to lift tomorrow and Monday morning...is the spotter rule actually enforced? If so, anyone willing to meet up tomorrow?

Members don't see this ad.

Reactions: 1 user
Future ortho in training?

bro-do-you-even-lift-008-03032013.jpg

Reactions: 3 users
thats real dedication can't take a day off even for med school interviews

Members don't see this ad :)
Hey all,

Driving into Kirksville for an interview on Monday and wanted to lift tomorrow and Monday morning...is the spotter rule actually enforced? If so, anyone willing to meet up tomorrow?

This is the best.

Reactions: 1 users
Hey all,

Do you aspire to be an orthopod as well

Hey all,

Lol, Gonna have a hard time selling the 'I want to do rural primary care' if you look too swoll from all that lifting brah! Done outed yourself as an Ortho gunner already.

No one will judge you for doing free weights for two days.

Hey all,

Last year I made sure to find a gym during my week away for interviews. Also, go Trojans!

Last year I made sure to find a gym during my week away for interviews. Also, go Trojans!

Eww university of spoiled children

Hehe jk