Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
This program is a bit of enigma for me: Seems to have strong academics and clinicals, but when I met residents during my interview day they seemed exhausted, overwhelmed, and overall unhappy. Moreover, I didn't get the impression they really knew each other. I am concerned that the overall morale and quality of life is less than good. I tried to get in touch with current residents after the fact to investigate, but to no avail.
Can people share their own experiences from interview day or as a student doing a rotation? Better yet, if anyone knows people who are training or have trained there, please share what they say about the program.
The lists have to be in pronto, so any quick thoughts are much appreciated!!!
Can people share their own experiences from interview day or as a student doing a rotation? Better yet, if anyone knows people who are training or have trained there, please share what they say about the program.
The lists have to be in pronto, so any quick thoughts are much appreciated!!!