Lincoln Memorial Uni. Post Bac

Started by chilon09
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

do we have to find our own roommates or is there an option where the school choose one for us? also is the "PPMS Annual Program Tuition Cost" include housing or not?
 
Last edited:
do we have to find our own roommates or is there an option where the school choose one for us? also is the "PPMS Annual Program Tuition Cost" include housing or not?
Almost 23k without housing ?! Wow!!
I also just got an email from Dr.J , Detailing all the steps I like it better then the packet . Nothing in the packet we received was useful beside the tuition and cost.
Good luck guys cant wait until we start see you all in Harrogate 😀
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Almost 23k without housing ?! Wow!!
I also just got an email from Dr.J , Detailing all the steps I like it better then the packet . Nothing in the packet we received was useful beside the tuition and cost.
Good luck guys cant wait until we start see you all in Harrogate 😀

hi =) I just got my packet today and it is def nothing useful. Could you please send me a copy of the steps to follow Zach? I am also going to get a one bedroom apartment with Ballrealty, anyone else doing something similar?
 
Hey guys and congrats. I just received an acceptance email TODAY fr the post bacc. Still no packet in the mail and I'm not sure what the deposit is and how to get everything rolling. Need to start looking at housing ASAP and need to get started on my FA too! Any help would be great!

Oh, and I thought $24k was for Cost of Attendance (tuition and living expenses/housing)??? Am I wrong on this?
 
Hey guys and congrats. I just received an acceptance email TODAY fr the post bacc. Still no packet in the mail and I'm not sure what the deposit is and how to get everything rolling. Need to start looking at housing ASAP and need to get started on my FA too! Any help would be great!

Oh, and I thought $24k was for Cost of Attendance (tuition and living expenses/housing)??? Am I wrong on this?


A good place to look for housing is the DCOM classifieds page.

http://www.dcomdo.com/classifieds/

I have been looking/contacting people on this page about rentals but I think I'm gonna end up living in the student housing.
 
Hey guys and congrats. I just received an acceptance email TODAY fr the post bacc. Still no packet in the mail and I'm not sure what the deposit is and how to get everything rolling. Need to start looking at housing ASAP and need to get started on my FA too! Any help would be great!

Oh, and I thought $24k was for Cost of Attendance (tuition and living expenses/housing)??? Am I wrong on this?


A good place to look for housing is the DCOM classifieds page.

http://www.dcomdo.com/classifieds/

I have been looking/contacting people on this page about rentals but I think I'm gonna end up living in the student housing.
 
If any couples or groups of students are still looking for a house instead of apartments, you can contact Nichole Guoins (865) 585-3647. She's a good realtor in the area and has a few houses left for rent.

Some of the houses were too big for my wife and I, but I'm sure some of you can group up and live together or if you have a bigger family with children, it might be worth checking out.
 
If any couples or groups of students are still looking for a house instead of apartments, you can contact Nichole Guoins (865) 585-3647. She's a good realtor in the area and has a few houses left for rent.

Some of the houses were too big for my wife and I, but I'm sure some of you can group up and live together or if you have a bigger family with children, it might be worth checking out.

Hello guys =)
In case there are more people who are still looking for housing. Not sure if this might work for anyone but that is what I found.

Ballrealty: 423-626-9393. Paula Hoskins

Good Afternoon,
I will begin by thanking you for your interest in our rental properties.
We have a development of 102 apts (with others under construction)
located within 2 - 3 miles of the campus. The development is basically
comprised of LMU DCOM & PA students or tenants affiliated with LMU in some
way (coaches, librarian, professors, etc).
The units are 1 bedroom multi-plex or 2 bedroom 2 bath duplex units.
The 1 bedroom units rent for $535.00 per month with a $200.00 security
deposit. The rent of the 1 bedroom apts includes water & sewer. All of
the units come furnished with stove, refrigerator, dishwasher, and garbage
disposal. All of the units have washer/dryer hookups. You may furnish your
own washer/dryer or we can provide them for an additional $25.00 per month.[/QUOTE]
 
Last edited:
Hello guys =)
In case there are more people who are still looking for housing. Not sure if this might work for anyone but that is what I found.

Ballrealty: 423-626-9393. Paula Hoskins

Good Afternoon,
I will begin by thanking you for your interest in our rental properties.
We have a development of 102 apts (with others under construction)
located within 2 - 3 miles of the campus. The development is basically
comprised of LMU DCOM & PA students or tenants affiliated with LMU in some
way (coaches, librarian, professors, etc).
The units are 1 bedroom multi-plex or 2 bedroom 2 bath duplex units.
The 1 bedroom units rent for $535.00 per month with a $200.00 security
deposit. The rent of the 1 bedroom apts includes water & sewer. All of
the units come furnished with stove, refrigerator, dishwasher, and garbage
disposal. All of the units have washer/dryer hookups. You may furnish your
own washer/dryer or we can provide them for an additional $25.00 per month.
[/QUOTE]
I was in town this weekend; I love it, its quiet and not much going in there.
I found a place to live, which is great considering how limiting the options are. Next is moving in July. Anyone else visited the town yet?
 
I was in town this weekend; I love it, its quiet and not much going in there.
I found a place to live, which is great considering how limiting the options are. Next is moving in July. Anyone else visited the town yet?[/QUOTE]

Hello =) I asked before but since you just visited town I think it will be good to ask you. Which cell phone carrier do you have? Did it work well in town? My phone company wont work in harrogate so I am wondering what the best one would be.
Thanks
 
I was in town this weekend; I love it, its quiet and not much going in there.
I found a place to live, which is great considering how limiting the options are. Next is moving in July. Anyone else visited the town yet?

Hello =) I asked before but since you just visited town I think it will be good to ask you. Which cell phone carrier do you have? Did it work well in town? My phone company wont work in harrogate so I am wondering what the best one would be.
Thanks[/QUOTE]

I have an iPhone with AT&T ,spotty service everywhere sometimes no service at all. Oh yea no 3g, only edge. Best service there is Verizon.


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
 
Hello =) I asked before but since you just visited town I think it will be good to ask you. Which cell phone carrier do you have? Did it work well in town? My phone company wont work in harrogate so I am wondering what the best one would be.
Thanks

I have an iPhone with AT&T ,spotty service everywhere sometimes no service at all. Oh yea no 3g, only edge. Best service there is Verizon.


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk[/QUOTE]

Thank you a lot =)🙂
 
Hey guys! I was accepted last month and its great to see others who as excited about the PBMS program as I am. Im looking forward to meeting all of you.....it'll be fun! 😀
 
Hey guys! I was accepted last month and its great to see others who as excited about the PBMS program as I am. Im looking forward to meeting all of you.....it'll be fun! 😀

Welcome CArtis, make sure you signup for the Facebook group page 🙂


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Anyone still looking for housing this is a great place

Apartments for Rent

Contact Information
Contact Andy Yoakum
Phone: 606-499-0876 or 423-869-3899
Location : Harrogate, Tennessee
Price
$ 500.00
More Information
2 Bedroom/1Bath Apartments for Rent in Harrogate

5 minutes from LMU/Excellent Neighborhood

Stove and Refridgerator furnished, W/D hookups

No Pets!

$500.00/mo plus $275 deposit
 
Anyone still looking for housing this is a great place

Apartments for Rent

Contact Information
Contact Andy Yoakum
Phone: 606-499-0876 or 423-869-3899
Location : Harrogate, Tennessee
Price
$ 500.00
More Information
2 Bedroom/1Bath Apartments for Rent in Harrogate

5 minutes from LMU/Excellent Neighborhood

Stove and Refridgerator furnished, W/D hookups

No Pets!

$500.00/mo plus $275 deposit

Thanks, Zach155! I'm going to contact Andy asap. I'm also interested in the new developments of Ballrealty. I've had a chance to contact the agency, but not yet received an application via email, as promised. Does anyone know how to obtain an application?
 
Thanks, Zach155! I'm going to contact Andy asap. I'm also interested in the new developments of Ballrealty. I've had a chance to contact the agency, but not yet received an application via email, as promised. Does anyone know how to obtain an application?

I got mine in the mail from Paula. I have the attachment, would you like me to send t to you?

Also a shame I already paid my deposit with Ball realty I would have liked to check out those $500 apartments =(
 
I got mine in the mail from Paula. I have the attachment, would you like me to send t to you?

Also a shame I already paid my deposit with Ball realty I would have liked to check out those $500 apartments =(

dna8577, that would awesome if you could and I would be most appreciative!
 
anyone looking for a roommate? im a 26 yr male, super clean, no pets, no smoking. p.m me.
I just ordered all the books in that list guys you should get them now since they are cheap now🙂 the whole thing cost me about $200 eBay and amazon great deals 😉 anyone else ? The best part about this if we get in DCOM WE DON'T NEED TO RETAKE THE CLASS !
 
I just ordered all the books in that list guys you should get them now since they are cheap now🙂 the whole thing cost me about $200 eBay and amazon great deals 😉 anyone else ? The best part about this if we get in DCOM WE DON'T NEED TO RETAKE THE CLASS !

I love this part =)
 
Last edited:
I just ordered all the books in that list guys you should get them now since they are cheap now🙂 the whole thing cost me about $200 eBay and amazon great deals 😉 anyone else ? The best part about this if we get in DCOM WE DON'T NEED TO RETAKE THE CLASS !

same here! got all the books brand new from half.com for $214 (including shipping). I saved a pretty penny so no complaints here. Does anyone know what software is needed for MGA? It doesn't say in the last email that Dr. J sent, just that we will need it loaded on our computer tablets by July 27th.
 
I was in town this weekend and its true, harrogate was a quiet town. I saw both the lmu housing and the ball apartments. the good thing about the lmu housing, I think it was called the university inn, was that they pay for everything like electricity, basic cable, internet, water but they were not very nice inside. The one bed room(i think it came out to be $606/ month) was just a living room and a kitchen(included a sink, tiny stove and a microwave), the two bedroom had one room the other room being just the living room, really weird. Also they had a small gym and an okay looking swimming pool and the ac was one of those motel looking ones by the wall. In my opinion it was like living in a cheap motel. The ball apartments were way better looking inside and very roomy and clean, the only thing is that they don't pay for anything other than the water and its $535 like mentioned above. Everything else I ran into was either too far or not in a very good area. If anyone is interested in a roommate for ball apartments I think that would drive down the cost a lot.
 
Last edited:
Hey everyone,

Congrats to those that have been admitted into the program. Do you guys mind sharing your stats, GPA, MCAT,also ECs, etc...I want to see how my application compares to the average PMSP applicant...Both those that got in and those that were rejected. Here are my stats: 3.05 cGPA, 2.89 sGPA...

The application didn't have any space for essays and other supporting information (except two LORs) so I guess they base their decision on just the stats...I'm URM and economically disadvantaged by the way...hate to play those cards but I hope it helps as I'm desperate at this point for a chance to become a doctor. I think I will also apply to VCOM just in case...

You can PM me if you don't want to share your stats publicly...
 
Hey everyone,

Congrats to those that have been admitted into the program. Do you guys mind sharing your stats, GPA, MCAT,also ECs, etc...I want to see how my application compares to the average PMSP applicant...Both those that got in and those that were rejected. Here are my stats: 3.05 cGPA, 2.89 sGPA...

The application didn't have any space for essays and other supporting information (except two LORs) so I guess they base their decision on just the stats...I'm URM and economically disadvantaged by the way...hate to play those cards but I hope it helps as I'm desperate at this point for a chance to become a doctor. I think I will also apply to VCOM just in case...

You can PM me if you don't want to share your stats publicly...
hey guys any new news it quiet in here ?
 
hey guys any new news it quiet in here ?

Hey Zach =) how are your school preparations coming along? I haven't heard anything lately from anyone except from the financial aid guy asking me how much my rent was going to be (I guess he needs it for budget purposes). I will be going into town in around two weeks =)
 
Hey Zach =) how are your school preparations coming along? I haven't heard anything lately from anyone except from the financial aid guy asking me how much my rent was going to be (I guess he needs it for budget purposes). I will be going into town in around two weeks =)

It's getting close . 3 weeks to move date!
 
Hey guys,

I was recently admitted into the program (thanks dna8577, cougar01 for the encouragement 🙂) and haven't really found anything on the program besides stuff on this thread. I wanted to know about a few things from you guys since you were admitted earlier and probably know a lot by now....Any info. on financial aid, housing, the exact cost of the attendance including insurance (I'm single, i.e. no family), the books you bought for the classes (From speaking with Dr. J, I know I will be taking microbiology (the book is Brock's Biology of microorganisms) in addition to MGA, Idk what else). It seems from last years post they took histology....and it sounds like it's part of MGA???? can someone clarify this?

Also, can a former post bac shed some light on life in the program?
- What is a typical day like for you or some of your classmates?
- When does the MCAT prep course start and end (i know its in the summer but wanted to know when exactly). Did anyone study for it during the school year? It seems doable during the second semester but i want to hear this from an actual PMSP alum.

Lastly, anyone know when classes start (monday july 25th orientation (?) do classes start same day?)

Sorry for all these questions and thanks in advance for your responses?

oh, my packet is on the way, so I will probably know a little more when i get it. I'm also gonna call housing on Monday and try to find a place. So little time left to do so much!! 🙁
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Hey guys- upcoming OMS-II at DCOM here! Feel free to PM me or post any questions you have about DCOM on here. As a first year last year, I worked with post-bacc students and have seen MANY of last year's class get accepted for 2015! I didn't read this whole thread, so maybe this got resolved on pages 2 and 3, but there is definitely no gap year for all those guys from last year that got accepted!

Anyone knows which color scrubs (if any) are we supposed to get for the lab?
They'll tell you navy blue, but it really doesn't matter. People will say just wear a "normal" color like the light blue or seafoam green you see in hospitals, but people wear everything from orange to hot pink. Prints are rarely seen though, so if you're attempting somewhat to not stand out, stick with any color solids!

Good luck to all of you! If you can stay focused this next year and rock out your interview, you should join DCOM c/o 2016!! 😀
 
anywhere hear anything from financial aid yet? are we expected to pay prior to orientation?
 
Hey guys- upcoming OMS-II at DCOM here! Feel free to PM me or post any questions you have about DCOM on here. As a first year last year, I worked with post-bacc students and have seen MANY of last year's class get accepted for 2015! I didn't read this whole thread, so maybe this got resolved on pages 2 and 3, but there is definitely no gap year for all those guys from last year that got accepted!


They'll tell you navy blue, but it really doesn't matter. People will say just wear a "normal" color like the light blue or seafoam green you see in hospitals, but people wear everything from orange to hot pink. Prints are rarely seen though, so if you're attempting somewhat to not stand out, stick with any color solids!

Good luck to all of you! If you can stay focused this next year and rock out your interview, you should join DCOM c/o 2016!! 😀

I actually have a question for you, its not related to postbacc tho. since you go to DCOM do you know why the average accepted mcat score is lower than any other osteopathic medical school? I believe its 24.
 
Last edited:
I actually have a question for you, its not related to postbacc tho. since you go to DCOM do you know why the average accepted mcat score is lower than any other osteopathic medical school? I believe its 24.
Lol you might want to make sure you don't ask that in an interview 🙂 In all seriousness, I'm really not sure how to approach this one. Anytime someone asks something like this, I kind of just have to wonder what kind of answer someone might be expecting- our students/my classmates are dumber than most DO school's students? I don't know lol. I don't mean to sound rude or blow off your question, but I'm just not sure what to say. However, I'll give it my best shot...

It is my personal opinion (and I've had many jump my case over this) that a newer school will naturally begin with lower stats and work its way up as it becomes more established. I think it's fair to say that the first 4 classes of a school must be comprised of students willing to take a chance in a sense on a school that is not necessarily guaranteed accreditation. Now, it's very RARE for a school to receive provisional and then NOT full accreditation, but it's a risk nonetheless. Therefore, it's only fair to say that some of your first few classes of students might not have gotten in anywhere else and went to the newer school because they just wanted to go somewhere, and thus, lower stats.

Do I think this is necessarily the case? No. And should it be a red flag as to the composition of your classmates or an indicator of the quality of education at DCOM? Absolutely not. My gut instinct is that DCOM is not strictly looking at numbers. I say this because while my MCAT was decent, my GPA left much to be desired. I had a fairly strong application otherwise and they were willing to overlook my GPA, even my rough science GPA. All in all, I think they do an excellent job of selecting students, with few exceptions. Don't let the stereotypical stats about things sway you- another example that comes to mind is match lists. People get so hung up on those that they often realize how insignificant it truly is in the grand scheme of deciding where to go to school. Just because a school has 75% of people deciding on primary care does NOT mean their students are not capable of entering all of the extremely competitive fields. It simply means 75% of their students chose primary care- reasons unknown (but it's amazing how many people just genuinely want primary care, regardless of their stats 🙂). Make sense? I tend to ramble, and again I don't mean to sound rude, but I am a little biased here ya know? 🙂
 
Hey guys- upcoming OMS-II at DCOM here! Feel free to PM me or post any questions you have about DCOM on here. As a first year last year, I worked with post-bacc students and have seen MANY of last year's class get accepted for 2015! I didn't read this whole thread, so maybe this got resolved on pages 2 and 3, but there is definitely no gap year for all those guys from last year that got accepted!


They'll tell you navy blue, but it really doesn't matter. People will say just wear a "normal" color like the light blue or seafoam green you see in hospitals, but people wear everything from orange to hot pink. Prints are rarely seen though, so if you're attempting somewhat to not stand out, stick with any color solids!

Good luck to all of you! If you can stay focused this next year and rock out your interview, you should join DCOM c/o 2016!! 😀

That is awesome! I was worried about that (bold) part. It's good to know I won't go to school then spend another year out of school... Thanks for the info graceeuphoria (great blog btw)....

I have one more question though, I have never taken anatomy besides the little I learned studying for the MCAT, do you have any tips on how to prepare and ultimately succeed in MGA?

thanks in advance...
 
That is awesome! I was worried about that (bold) part. It's good to know I won't go to school then spend another year out of school... Thanks for the info graceeuphoria (great blog btw)....

I have one more question though, I have never taken anatomy besides the little I learned studying for the MCAT, do you have any tips on how to prepare and ultimately succeed in MGA?

thanks in advance...

I never felt like anatomy and I got along super well, but I'll offer the advice and suggestions I got and saw work for others. First, spend a little bit of time in the lab each day. Just a quick hour of review and preparation of the next lab is good. My groups always took the lab list from the lab that day and ran through it, making sure we could find each structure listed on several different bodies.

Other than that, I learned that drawing things out really helped me. And just staring, for what seemed like hours, at Netters lol. For me, just staring at the drawings really could seal it in sometimes more than anything. Also...take full advantage of all your assistants and help in the lab from the TAs. They tend to set up the lab practicals, which ultimately get approved by Dr. Cross of course, but they often know which bodies have the best examples of certain difficult-to-find structures, hinthintwinkwink lol. Also, notice, most of what I've said has been about lab- it accounts for 60% of your grade, while lecture exams are 40%.

With lecture, I found that I had to study different for each prof (you have Dr. Cross, Dr. Hermey, Dr. Leo and then TAs step in here and there, plus Dr. Foster's histo and embryo lectures count toward anatomy). With Cross, you can study his lectures on your own most of the time and get the gist, as long as your notes are good. I found that re-listening to Hermey's lectures was helpful- though she talks at lightning speed so double speed might not work (are you aware we get our lectures recorded and can rewatch them? it's AWESOME). For Leo, I always had to draw things out most of the time. Hope all of this helps!

Just to add on though, this was just my personal approach...many of my other classmates might say differently so just ask around!
 
I never felt like anatomy and I got along super well, but I'll offer the advice and suggestions I got and saw work for others. First, spend a little bit of time in the lab each day. Just a quick hour of review and preparation of the next lab is good. My groups always took the lab list from the lab that day and ran through it, making sure we could find each structure listed on several different bodies.

Other than that, I learned that drawing things out really helped me. And just staring, for what seemed like hours, at Netters lol. For me, just staring at the drawings really could seal it in sometimes more than anything. Also...take full advantage of all your assistants and help in the lab from the TAs. They tend to set up the lab practicals, which ultimately get approved by Dr. Cross of course, but they often know which bodies have the best examples of certain difficult-to-find structures, hinthintwinkwink lol. Also, notice, most of what I've said has been about lab- it accounts for 60% of your grade, while lecture exams are 40%.

With lecture, I found that I had to study different for each prof (you have Dr. Cross, Dr. Hermey, Dr. Leo and then TAs step in here and there, plus Dr. Foster's histo and embryo lectures count toward anatomy). With Cross, you can study his lectures on your own most of the time and get the gist, as long as your notes are good. I found that re-listening to Hermey's lectures was helpful- though she talks at lightning speed so double speed might not work (are you aware we get our lectures recorded and can rewatch them? it's AWESOME). For Leo, I always had to draw things out most of the time. Hope all of this helps!

Just to add on though, this was just my personal approach...many of my other classmates might say differently so just ask around!

Thanks, that helps a lot...🙂
 
Hey guys,

I was recently admitted into the program (thanks dna8577, cougar01 for the encouragement 🙂) and haven't really found anything on the program besides stuff on this thread. I wanted to know about a few things from you guys since you were admitted earlier and probably know a lot by now....Any info. on financial aid, housing, the exact cost of the attendance including insurance (I'm single, i.e. no family), the books you bought for the classes (From speaking with Dr. J, I know I will be taking microbiology (the book is Brock's Biology of microorganisms) in addition to MGA, Idk what else). It seems from last years post they took histology....and it sounds like it's part of MGA???? can someone clarify this?

Also, can a former post bac shed some light on life in the program?
- What is a typical day like for you or some of your classmates?
- When does the MCAT prep course start and end (i know its in the summer but wanted to know when exactly). Did anyone study for it during the school year? It seems doable during the second semester but i want to hear this from an actual PMSP alum.

Lastly, anyone know when classes start (monday july 25th orientation (?) do classes start same day?)

Sorry for all these questions and thanks in advance for your responses?

oh, my packet is on the way, so I will probably know a little more when i get it. I'm also gonna call housing on Monday and try to find a place. So little time left to do so much!! 🙁


=) Congratulations! I am very glad you got in and I am looking forward to having you as my classmate. I haven't posted in a few days because I just moved in to TN (I am happy ) lol .. I am aware I might be one of the first ones here from our program so if anyone else moves in and needs help with anything, or just wants to hang out before we get on with like (the most important and critical year of our careers) let me know 😉
 
Ohh by now you probably know but orientation is on the 26th at 2:00pm and the first class is on the 29th. Let me know if anyone hears what the dress code for orientation is.
 
Ohh by now you probably know but orientation is on the 26th at 2:00pm and the first class is on the 29th. Let me know if anyone hears what the dress code for orientation is.

Dr. J said that business casual would be appropriate. I'm looking forward to meeting everyone on Tuesday!
 
hey guys i was just wondering how this program is funded. the rest of the details are outlined very well on the website, however when it comes to financial aid, all i can find is that the tuition is the same as a year in LMU's undergrad and that anatomy costs an extra 5k/year(i think).

these are my questions.

1) what is the difference bw a post bacc and a masters in biomedical sciences program also geared to get you into medical school?

masters are definitly graduate work but post bacc also means after your undergraduate degree so is the only difference that you get a masters degree at the end?

2) when applying through fafsa do you designate yourself as a graduate or undergraduate student?

3) when applying for loans does the school use Cost of attendance or the cost of tuition and you have to figure out how to come up with money for living expenses through private loan companies?

is it similar to the med school programs financial aid system, where when you apply for state funds you have food, transportation, housing as well as tuition, books and housing included for ten months? or when you apply for state aid your just applying for tuition, books and housing and you have to figure the rest out on your own through private loans etc.

I emailed dr. jarstfer asking him but he really never got back to me so now im here. lol
 
no one knows? anybody in the program or complete the program might be able to answer my questions?
 
Is anybody applying to LMU for the 2012-2013 Post-Bac program? I sent in all my stuff about a month ago and and have emailed and called once only to get the same response- "you should know in the next day or so".

I was wondering if any current students could comment on the program so far or if anyone else has or is planning on applying.

Thanks
 
I also applied a few weeks ago. I called a while back and they said they will make the first decisions by november. Do you know the average gpa of those admitted?
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I finished my application a couple weeks ago as well, but my letters of recommendation were sent last week. I heard that the program was a great way to get into DCOM and prepare you for med school. I have also heard that the average gpa for admission to the PMSP is around 3.0.

Should we start an LMU PMSP 2012-2013 thread?
 
I finished my application a couple weeks ago as well, but my letters of recommendation were sent last week. I heard that the program was a great way to get into DCOM and prepare you for med school. I have also heard that the average gpa for admission to the PMSP is around 3.0.

Should we start an LMU PMSP 2012-2013 thread?

New thread sounds good to me. Dr. Stump emailed me a few days ago and said they would be meeting this week and that we would know in about 2 weeks.
 
Good luck to all applying for 2012 =) hope to see you in July.👍
 
Last edited: