Line by line PS 2011

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

Minnerbelle

Moderator Emeritus
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
New rules this time around. Each person can only add 5 words at a time, and allow 5 other posters before posting again. Now GO!

Members don't see this ad.

"Webster's Dictonary defines "veterinary medicine"

"Webster's Dictonary defines "veterinary medicine" as the best profession for

Members don't see this ad :)
"Webster's Dictonary defines "veterinary medicine" as the best profession for satisfying your curiosity about

Webster's Dictonary defines "veterinary medicine" as the best profession for satisfying your curiosity about cat poo. I initially encountered

Webster's Dictonary defines "veterinary medicine" as the best profession for satisfying your curiosity about cat poo. I initially encountered these rice like worms squirming

Webster's Dictonary defines "veterinary medicine" as the best profession for satisfying your curiosity about cat poo. I initially encountered these rice like worms squirming during my first serious job

Webster's Dictonary defines "veterinary medicine" as the best profession for satisfying your curiosity about cat poo. I initially encountered these rice like worms squirming during my first serious job of judging cats' backsides at

Webster's Dictonary defines "veterinary medicine" as the best profession for satisfying your curiosity about cat poo. I initially encountered these rice like worms squirming during my first serious job of judging cats' backsides at the Crazy Cat Ladies Convention.

Webster's Dictonary defines "veterinary medicine" as the best profession for satisfying your curiosity about cat poo. I initially encountered these rice like worms squirming during my first serious job of judging cats' backsides at the Crazy Cat Ladies Convention. I bought some stuff online

Webster's Dictonary defines "veterinary medicine" as the best profession for satisfying your curiosity about cat poo. I initially encountered these rice like worms squirming during my first serious job of judging cats' backsides at the Crazy Cat Ladies Convention. I bought some stuff online in order to relieve the

Webster's Dictonary defines "veterinary medicine" as the best profession for satisfying your curiosity about cat poo. I initially encountered these rice like worms squirming during my first serious job of judging cats' backsides at the Crazy Cat Ladies Convention. I bought some stuff online in order to relieve my extreme allergies to cats

Webster's Dictonary defines "veterinary medicine" as the best profession for satisfying your curiosity about cat poo. I initially encountered these rice like worms squirming during my first serious job of judging cats' backsides at the Crazy Cat Ladies Convention. I bought some stuff online in order to relieve my extreme allergies to cats. After that, I won the

Members don't see this ad :)
Webster's Dictonary defines "veterinary medicine" as the best profession for satisfying your curiosity about cat poo. I initially encountered these rice like worms squirming during my first serious job of judging cats' backsides at the Crazy Cat Ladies Convention. I bought some stuff online in order to relieve my extreme allergies to cats. After that, I won the Multispecies Fecal Judging Contest, where

Webster's Dictonary defines "veterinary medicine" as the best profession for satisfying your curiosity about cat poo. I initially encountered these rice like worms squirming during my first serious job of judging cats' backsides at the Crazy Cat Ladies Convention. I bought some stuff online in order to relieve my extreme allergies to cats. After that, I won the Multispecies Fecal Judging Contest, where, based on taste, touch and

Webster's Dictonary defines "veterinary medicine" as the best profession for satisfying your curiosity about cat poo. I initially encountered these rice like worms squirming during my first serious job of judging cats' backsides at the Crazy Cat Ladies Convention. I bought some stuff online in order to relieve my extreme allergies to cats. After that, I won the Multispecies Fecal Judging Contest, where, based on taste, touch and smell, I correctly identified the

Webster's Dictonary defines "veterinary medicine" as the best profession for satisfying your curiosity about cat poo. I initially encountered these rice like worms squirming during my first serious job of judging cats' backsides at the Crazy Cat Ladies Convention. I bought some stuff online in order to relieve my extreme allergies to cats. After that, I won the Multispecies Fecal Judging Contest, where, based on taste, touch and smell, I correctly identified the parasitic infectious agent responsible for

Webster's Dictonary defines "veterinary medicine" as the best profession for satisfying your curiosity about cat poo. I initially encountered these rice like worms squirming during my first serious job of judging cats' backsides at the Crazy Cat Ladies Convention. I bought some stuff online in order to relieve my extreme allergies to cats. After that, I won the Multispecies Fecal Judging Contest, where, based on taste, touch and smell, I correctly identified the parasitic infectious agent responsible for feline psychopathy, otherwise known as

Webster's Dictonary defines "veterinary medicine" as the best profession for satisfying your curiosity about cat poo. I initially encountered these rice like worms squirming during my first serious job of judging cats' backsides at the Crazy Cat Ladies Convention. I bought some stuff online in order to relieve my extreme allergies to cats. After that, I won the Multispecies Fecal Judging Contest, where, based on taste, touch and smell, I correctly identified the parasitic infectious agent responsible for feline psychopathy, otherwise known as "loco gato mister roboto" disease.

Webster's Dictonary defines "veterinary medicine" as the best profession for satisfying your curiosity about cat poo. I initially encountered these rice like worms squirming during my first serious job of judging cats' backsides at the Crazy Cat Ladies Convention. I bought some stuff online in order to relieve my extreme allergies to cats. After that, I won the Multispecies Fecal Judging Contest, where, based on taste, touch and smell, I correctly identified the parasitic infectious agent responsible for feline psychopathy, otherwise known as "loco gato mister roboto" disease. My current GPA and GRE

Webster's Dictonary defines "veterinary medicine" as the best profession for satisfying your curiosity about cat poo. I initially encountered these rice like worms squirming during my first serious job of judging cats' backsides at the Crazy Cat Ladies Convention. I bought some stuff online in order to relieve my extreme allergies to cats. After that, I won the Multispecies Fecal Judging Contest, where, based on taste, touch and smell, I correctly identified the parasitic infectious agent responsible for feline psychopathy, otherwise known as "loco gato mister roboto" disease. My current GPA and GRE are non-existent, however, I feel

Webster's Dictonary defines "veterinary medicine" as the best profession for satisfying your curiosity about cat poo. I initially encountered these rice like worms squirming during my first serious job of judging cats' backsides at the Crazy Cat Ladies Convention. I bought some stuff online in order to relieve my extreme allergies to cats. After that, I won the Multispecies Fecal Judging Contest, where, based on taste, touch and smell, I correctly identified the parasitic infectious agent responsible for feline psychopathy, otherwise known as "loco gato mister roboto" disease. My current GPA and GRE are non-existent, however, I feel that this experience alone compensates

Webster's Dictonary defines "veterinary medicine" as the best profession for satisfying your curiosity about cat poo. I initially encountered these rice like worms squirming during my first serious job of judging cats' backsides at the Crazy Cat Ladies Convention. I bought some stuff online in order to relieve my extreme allergies to cats. After that, I won the Multispecies Fecal Judging Contest, where, based on taste, touch and smell, I correctly identified the parasitic infectious agent responsible for feline psychopathy, otherwise known as "loco gato mister roboto" disease. My current GPA and GRE are non-existent, however, I feel my poo-tasting diagnostics are extremely

scb beat me by 2 minutes as I contemplated the grossest thing I could add... next person choose which they like better? or I will make a new one... here...

Webster's Dictonary defines "veterinary medicine" as the best profession for satisfying your curiosity about cat poo. I initially encountered these rice like worms squirming during my first serious job of judging cats' backsides at the Crazy Cat Ladies Convention. I bought some stuff online in order to relieve my extreme allergies to cats. After that, I won the Multispecies Fecal Judging Contest, where, based on taste, touch and smell, I correctly identified the parasitic infectious agent responsible for feline psychopathy, otherwise known as "loco gato mister roboto" disease. My current GPA and GRE are non-existent, however, I feel that this experience alone compensates for my lack of schooling

Webster's Dictonary defines "veterinary medicine" as the best profession for satisfying your curiosity about cat poo. I initially encountered these rice like worms squirming during my first serious job of judging cats' backsides at the Crazy Cat Ladies Convention. I bought some stuff online in order to relieve my extreme allergies to cats. After that, I won the Multispecies Fecal Judging Contest, where, based on taste, touch and smell, I correctly identified the parasitic infectious agent responsible for feline psychopathy, otherwise known as "loco gato mister roboto" disease. My current GPA and GRE are non-existent, however, I feel my poo-tasting diagnostics are extremely valuable and would enhance any

Webster's Dictonary defines "veterinary medicine" as the best profession for satisfying your curiosity about cat poo. I initially encountered these rice like worms squirming during my first serious job of judging cats' backsides at the Crazy Cat Ladies Convention. I bought some stuff online in order to relieve my extreme allergies to cats. After that, I won the Multispecies Fecal Judging Contest, where, based on taste, touch and smell, I correctly identified the parasitic infectious agent responsible for feline psychopathy, otherwise known as "loco gato mister roboto" disease. My current GPA and GRE are non-existent, however, I feel my poo-tasting diagnostics are extremely valuable and would enhance any application. Know what I'm sayin'?

Webster's Dictonary defines "veterinary medicine" as the best profession for satisfying your curiosity about cat poo. I initially encountered these rice like worms squirming during my first serious job of judging cats' backsides at the Crazy Cat Ladies Convention. I bought some stuff online in order to relieve my extreme allergies to cats. After that, I won the Multispecies Fecal Judging Contest, where, based on taste, touch and smell, I correctly identified the parasitic infectious agent responsible for feline psychopathy, otherwise known as "loco gato mister roboto" disease. My current GPA and GRE are non-existent, however, I feel my poo-tasting diagnostics are extremely valuable and would enhance any application. Know what I'm sayin'?

My love for veterinary medicine

My love for veterinary medicine is like hot soup on

My love for veterinary medicine is like hot soup on a pizza: novel, genius, and

My love for veterinary medicine is like hot soup on a pizza: novel, genius, and heartwarming. While shadowing, I healed

My love for veterinary medicine is like hot soup on a pizza: novel, genius, and heartwarming. While shadowing, I healed a dying gerbil by hugging

My love for veterinary medicine is like hot soup on a pizza: novel, genius, and heartwarming. While shadowing, I healed a dying gerbil by hugging myself and singing "Kumbya".

My love for veterinary medicine is like hot soup on a pizza: novel, genius, and heartwarming. While shadowing, I healed a dying gerbil by hugging myself and singing "Kumbya". I then compared gerbil poo

My love for veterinary medicine is like hot soup on a pizza: novel, genius, and heartwarming. While shadowing, I healed a dying gerbil by hugging myself and singing "Kumbya". I then compared gerbil poo with Pegasus feathers and discovered

My love for veterinary medicine is like hot soup on a pizza: novel, genius, and heartwarming. While shadowing, I healed a dying gerbil by hugging myself and singing "Kumbya". I then compared gerbil poo with Pegasus feathers and discovered they have nothing in common.

My love for veterinary medicine is like hot soup on a pizza: novel, genius, and heartwarming. While shadowing, I healed a dying gerbil by hugging myself and singing "Kumbya". I then compared gerbil poo with Pegasus feathers and discovered they have nothing in common. My greatest achievement ever is

My love for veterinary medicine is like hot soup on a pizza: novel, genius, and heartwarming. While shadowing, I healed a dying gerbil by hugging myself and singing "Kumbya". I then compared gerbil poo with Pegasus feathers and discovered they have nothing in common. My greatest achievement ever is inventing a speculum that can

My love for veterinary medicine is like hot soup on a pizza: novel, genius, and heartwarming. While shadowing, I healed a dying gerbil by hugging myself and singing "Kumbya". I then compared gerbil poo with Pegasus feathers and discovered they have nothing in common. My greatest achievement ever is inventing a speculum that can replace antibiotics. In addition, this

My greatest achievement ever is inventing a speculum that can replace antibiotics.

I had to interrupt the flow for a :thumbup:
This thread pleases me...

And now back to your regularly scheduled program

My love for veterinary medicine is like hot soup on a pizza: novel, genius, and heartwarming. While shadowing, I healed a dying gerbil by hugging myself and singing "Kumbya". I then compared gerbil poo with Pegasus feathers and discovered they have nothing in common. My greatest achievement ever is inventing a speculum that can replace antibiotics. In addition, this speculum can become a light saber.

My love for veterinary medicine is like hot soup on a pizza: novel, genius, and heartwarming. While shadowing, I healed a dying gerbil by hugging myself and singing "Kumbya". I then compared gerbil poo with Pegasus feathers and discovered they have nothing in common. My greatest achievement ever is inventing a speculum that can replace antibiotics. In addition, this speculum can become a light saber. This tool expands the boundaries

My love for veterinary medicine is like hot soup on a pizza: novel, genius, and heartwarming. While shadowing, I healed a dying gerbil by hugging myself and singing "Kumbya". I then compared gerbil poo with Pegasus feathers and discovered they have nothing in common. My greatest achievement ever is inventing a speculum that can replace antibiotics. In addition, this speculum can become a light saber. This tool expands the boundaries of medicine and the force

My love for veterinary medicine is like hot soup on a pizza: novel, genius, and heartwarming. While shadowing, I healed a dying gerbil by hugging myself and singing "Kumbya". I then compared gerbil poo with Pegasus feathers and discovered they have nothing in common. My greatest achievement ever is inventing a speculum that can replace antibiotics. In addition, this speculum can become a light saber. This tool expands the boundaries of medicine and the force that is with you. Surprisingly,

My love for veterinary medicine is like hot soup on a pizza: novel, genius, and heartwarming. While shadowing, I healed a dying gerbil by hugging myself and singing "Kumbya". I then compared gerbil poo with Pegasus feathers and discovered they have nothing in common. My greatest achievement ever is inventing a speculum that can replace antibiotics. In addition, this speculum can become a light saber. This tool expands the boundaries of medicine and the force that is with you. Surprisingly, Star Wars school had no veterinary

My love for veterinary medicine is like hot soup on a pizza: novel, genius, and heartwarming. While shadowing, I healed a dying gerbil by hugging myself and singing "Kumbya". I then compared gerbil poo with Pegasus feathers and discovered they have nothing in common. My greatest achievement ever is inventing a speculum that can replace antibiotics. In addition, this speculum can become a light saber. This tool expands the boundaries of medicine and the force that is with you. Surprisingly, Star Wars school had no veterinary classes in homeopathy, leading me to

My love for veterinary medicine is like hot soup on a pizza: novel, genius, and heartwarming. While shadowing, I healed a dying gerbil by hugging myself and singing "Kumbya". I then compared gerbil poo with Pegasus feathers and discovered they have nothing in common. My greatest achievement ever is inventing a speculum that can replace antibiotics. In addition, this speculum can become a light saber. This tool expands the boundaries of medicine and the force that is with you. Surprisingly, Star Wars school had no veterinary classes in homeopathy, leading me to question whether becoming a jedi

ETA: Damnit, cross posted with hollaback cat!

My love for veterinary medicine is like hot soup on a pizza: novel, genius, and heartwarming. While shadowing, I healed a dying gerbil by hugging myself and singing "Kumbya". I then compared gerbil poo with Pegasus feathers and discovered they have nothing in common. My greatest achievement ever is inventing a speculum that can replace antibiotics. In addition, this speculum can become a light saber. This tool expands the boundaries of medicine and the force that is with you. Surprisingly, Star Wars school had no veterinary classes in homeopathy, leading me to question whether becoming a Jedi was really the best way

My love for veterinary medicine is like hot soup on a pizza: novel, genius, and heartwarming. While shadowing, I healed a dying gerbil by hugging myself and singing "Kumbya". I then compared gerbil poo with Pegasus feathers and discovered they have nothing in common. My greatest achievement ever is inventing a speculum that can replace antibiotics. In addition, this speculum can become a light saber. This tool expands the boundaries of medicine and the force that is with you. Surprisingly, Star Wars school had no veterinary classes in homeopathy, leading me to question whether becoming a Jedi was really the best way to begin my ostrich farm.

My love for veterinary medicine is like hot soup on a pizza: novel, genius, and heartwarming. While shadowing, I healed a dying gerbil by hugging myself and singing "Kumbya". I then compared gerbil poo with Pegasus feathers and discovered they have nothing in common. My greatest achievement ever is inventing a speculum that can replace antibiotics. In addition, this speculum can become a light saber. This tool expands the boundaries of medicine and the force that is with you. Surprisingly, Star Wars school had no veterinary classes in homeopathy, leading me to question whether becoming a Jedi was really the best way to begin my ostrich farm. Speaking of ostriches,