LIPSCOMB CLASS OF 2022

Started by Dathoang
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

Dathoang

New Member
5+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I just got an interview for Lipscomb and I'm really looking forward to this great opportunity. Anyone has any advice on the interview please help 🙂
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I interviewed at Lipscomb on 09/12. I know they send their decisions via postal mail. I was wondering if anyone had received their decisions yet. I talked to a fellow candidate and she received her acceptance on 09/18 with a date printed on there of 09/16 and she lives about an hour away from Lipscomb. I live in Houston, Texas. I know it will definitely take a bit longer to get to me. On top of that, tropical storm Imelda came through that week and most of Southeast Texas was shutdown. I was wondering if there was anyone who interviewed from out of state like me received their decisions yet? I emailed admissions twice, left a voicemail, and did not hear back.