list of AOA 2018 unfilled programs

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

common man

10+ Year Member
Reaction score
can some kind soul share with me the original list of AOA programs last year that went unfilled? this will help me to plan in case i need to scramble. thank you!

Members don't see this ad.

Reactions: 1 user
can some kind soul share with me the original list of AOA programs last year that went unfilled? this will help me to plan in case i need to scramble. thank you!
I may have the 2017 list of FM programs

Sent from my SM-N960U using SDN mobile

Members don't see this ad :)
It's two years old but still gives you a good idea of which programs may go unfilled. Good luck to everyone hoping to match on Monday!

Attachments

• NMS - AOA Post Match 2017.pdf
    262.6 KB · Views: 280
Reactions: 3 users
It's two years old but still gives you a good idea of which programs may go unfilled. Good luck to everyone hoping to match on Monday!

i appreciate this! yes, this is the best info we have available right now. i'm assuming the 2019 list on monday will be much smaller because a lot of programs have transitioned to ACGME. thank you for sharing.

Just for clarification (unexperienced person who has not even started medschool here): Is this the list of unfilled programs/positions or is this a list of all AOA programs, including the number of slots they offer?

Just for clarification (unexperienced person who has not even started medschool here): Is this the list of unfilled programs/positions or is this a list of all AOA programs, including the number of slots they offer?
Only the programs that did not fill and the number of slots they had per specialty are listed.

Only the programs that did not fill and the number of slots they had per specialty are listed.
Thank you!

Good luck with the match everyone!