List of Clinical Internships

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

GenChemDemon

2+ Year Member
Reaction score
Do any of you know where I can find a list of possible clinical internships? I want to do one of these in the summer of 2021 (hopefully), so I can gain some clinical experience after my sophomore year. I’m planning to start writing my essays during this summer, way before the deadlines.

Members don't see this ad.

Do any of you know where I can find a list of possible clinical internships? I want to do one of these in the summer of 2021 (hopefully), so I can gain some clinical experience after my sophomore year. I’m planning to start writing my essays during this summer, way before the deadlines.
Look locally for scribing opportunities or volunteering in a hospital. I also don’t know what kind of list you are expecting if we don’t know your location.

edit: best bet would be to contact resources at your university like pre-med advisor or graduating students going into a healthcare profession.

For example, NYU medicine has a clinical internship program aiming to provide clinical experience to aspiring physicians. I’m wondering if there is a list of internships, such as the one listed below, that would allow me to gain some sort of experience. Sorry if I’m not particularly clear.

Members don't see this ad :)
I may have posted an incorrect link but here’s another one:

haha yeah that first one was definitely not for students. I see what you mean. So you’re fine with any program in any location? Most people fulfill their clinical experience with shadowing and scribing as well as clinical volunteering like at a hospital or volunteer EMS. I am unfamiliar with similar programs to the one posted above, but it looks like a good opportunity. Maybe someone else knows more. Best of luck!