list of private dental school?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

Smooth Operater

don't bug "operatEr"!
10+ Year Member
5+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hello guys! I am Canadian students and my GPA atm in 3.3. I probably will end applying for private schools in US where I have better chance of getting in. I was trying to find a list of private dental schools out there, and had no luck. If someone know such list exists, please let me know. Or simply list all the private schools that welcome Canadaians.

I know NYU, Boston, Loma Linda, and UOP welcome Canadians. How about other schools? I perfer to apply for west coast schools.

Thank for all the help again guys!! :thumbup:

Members don't see this ad.

Smooth Operater said:
Hello guys! I am Canadaian students and my GPA atm in 3.3. I probably will end applying for private schools in US where I have better chance of getting in. I was trying to find a list of private dental schools out there, and had no luck. If someone know such list exists, please let me know. Or simply list all the private schools that welcome Canadaians.

I know NYU, Boston, Loma Linda, and UOP welcome Canadians. How about other schools? I perfer to apply for west coast schools.

Thank for all the help again guys!! :thumbup:

unlv,tufts,bu,nyu,temple?,columbia,uop,usc maybe,pittsburgh etc..

In 2000, the following schools accepted canadians (number represents how many canadians matriculated):

UOP 3, USC 1, Howard 6, Nova 2, UKentucky 1, ULouisville 1, UMaryland 5, BU 13, Tufts 1, Detroit Mercy 13, Columbia 4, NYU 19, Case 8, Penn 1, Temple 9, Meharry 1, West Virginia 1

Don't know if all these schools are private, but they are the schools which accepted Canadians.