List or Explain?

Started by Lilo_007
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

Lilo_007

Full Member
7+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Hey Everyone,

I was just working on secondaries and I was wondering if on applications where it says "please list your hobbies(150 words)" or "please list your leadership positions(100 words)" if the school actually wants you to simply list things or if you should list and elaborate on what they are/other info about them?
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
when an applicant asks a question like this, I wonder...
Haha I am really not trying to be ridiculous, I have just had different applications ask things like this and one had instructions that I was to give a short description of each even though the prompt said list, but this one had no instructions so I was just curious as to what most people did in these situations